🕸🕷Fifteen [P.P]🕷🕸

Hello! I honestly think this imagine is trash, but uh, i was listening to this song by Taylor Swift, and was like, "uh, that seems like a good imagine" but i think i wrote it pretty badly, but nevertheless, please let me know what you think!

Please leave comments! And vote if you liked it! Thanks!

WARNINGS: a dickhead named Dave and his friends. And kind of sexual harrasment?

It was your first day of your Sophomore year, new school, you were excited. You took a deep breath before entering the building.

As you did, you looked around, hoping to find senior boys winking at you or something. Okay, that sounded very pathetic, but let a teenager be.

You reached the principal's office and got your time table and your locker combination. You went to your locker and opened it, putting some books inside and finally, went to class, wich was Chemistry.

The door was closed when you got there, meaning the class already started. You mentally slapped yourself for being late on your first day, but anyways, you knocked on the door, a few seconds later it opened, showing the teacher

"may i help you?" he asked

You cleared your throat, "i'm very sorry for being late, but my timetable says this is my first class. Chemistry?" you said

The teacher then smiled, "oh, well, come on in." he opened the door wider and you came in, catching the students' attentions, "why dont you introduce yourself?" the teacher sat down on his desk

"i, uh" you smiled awkwardly, "i'm Y/N L/N, and i'm 15." you trailed off, looking at the teacher who was waiting for you to say more, "that's all." you said.

The teacher nodded, "well, miss L/N, have a seat, uh, beside mr. Parker."

You looked around, there was only one seat left, beside a guy who was wearing a blue sweater. You smiled and went over, sitting down beside him

The class then went on, you moved a little closer to the guy beside you and whisperd, "hi, I'm Y/N." you then put your hand out.

He looked at your hand then shook it, "Peter, Peter Parker." you let go of his hand, then smiled at him

"nice to meet you, Peter." you said, "so, what's your interests?"

Peter raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"i mean like what do you like and such. I want to get to know you."

"oh." he said, "well, i like Star Wars, i'm like a total nerd, and i think that's about it." he shrugged

Your eyes lit up, "no way! I like Star Wars too! But i perfer Harry Potter, but Star Wars is cool."

"Harry Potter's overrated"

You fake gasped, "is not!"

"it is, you see, Darth Vader rule an entire galazy, while Voldemort couldnt even take over a high school"

You slightly pouted, "i guess that's right" you then slightly laughed, "you realize you just ruined my favorite series."

Peter chuckled, "i'm sorry, Darth Vader's cooler."

The both of you ended up laughing, but stopped when the teacher cleared his throat

"i understand that the both of you are enjoying eachother's company, but i do appreciate if you listen to the lecture because this will turn up on a quiz."