ART CONTEST RESULTS

Hello everyone! Now first of all I would like to thank the three of you who participated. This means a lot to me that you care enough to submit artwork for this. I absolutely loved looking at all of it!

I'm also going to say a few things before we get on to the results so please bear with me.
First of all, now that UNO REVERSE is coming to a close I would like to say that hopefully I can start working on other things like oneshots and IDKWtTT (i dont know what to title this), also the day that these results come out is the last day of my midterms, so no that those are over my schedule should free up a bit more. I finally have a general idea of what direction I am going to take IDKWtTT so thats good news! And with good news comes bad news, well its bad for my productivity, not necessarily for y'all. I have a new story idea. *facepalm* I know I know, I have other stuff to do, WHICH IS WHY I HAVE A PLAN! So I'm gonna write this story on a google doc, and I can add to it in my free time, this is so that when I feel it has developed enough, I can start posting it on Wattpad. Another benefit of this idea is I can release it in a simulcast format, which basically means I make a large portion of it and release one episode, or chapter, each week. This also means that I am most definitely going to forget to post a chapter sometimes (all the time) but thats ok because (hopefully) once I get into the routine of doing it I wont forget (thats a bull-face lie and we both know it).

I think thats all I want to cover for now. So now we're moving on to the results of the art contest!

I honestly have no idea why I said results. There's a first place and thats it.

And the winner is.......

Sofia_Da_Bwoss!!!

Ok first of all... all of the submissions were incredible. However...

Holy shit

Holy shit. I'm actually wheezing.

I'm sorry. But this makes me unreasonably happy. It may also just be due to the fact that I am currently writing this after midterms and my brain is absolutely fried and has no sense of humor or anything (not even five minutes ago I was laughing at a literal road sign. A FREAKIN ROAD SIGN! FOR NO FREAKIN REASON!). But anyway. Its great.

All of the submissions (all three of them) make me genuinely happy and I love and appreciate all the love and support from y'all!!

Ok thats that, on to write chapter 21 of UNO REVERSE because I suck and my brain literally doesn't feel like doing anything else.

Have a beautiful beautiful day you beautiful person!