2

VANESSA

I walked up to the twins, I could smell Gemini off them. I tapped the blond's shoulder and she looked at me.

"And you are?" She asked all snotty, kinda reminds me of that dopplebitch Elena. Her twin pushed her away as she looked at me, I see a little Josette in this one as well as my Kai.

"I'm Josie, this is my sister Lizzie. Is there something you need?" She asked politely. I smiled back as I quickly grabbed onto their shoulders, I could already feel my nails grow.

"Ow, you're hurting me" Mini Josette said as I dug my nails further into her.

"Good, you have something I want" I said as their eyes widened.

"It's another monster" they said as I nodded.

"I wouldn't go so far as calling me a monster. I'm just a siren" I said as I let them go and they quickly ran out to their rooms I'm guessing. I laughed as I followed them, a few students stared at me as well as an old school vampire.

"Hey what are you doing?! Are you hurting Josie and Lizzie?" The English man asked as he grabbed my shoulder. I growled as my fangs showed. I looked at him as he freaked out and let go of my shoulder. I just walked away to see them looking through a magic book.

"Knock knock?" I said as I laughed and they tried making me back down with another stupid aneurysm spell.

"You put someone very special to me away. And now you will bring him back to me" I said as they looked confused.

"Wait but Landon is here in the school. We didn't put him anywhere" mini Josette said as I looked confused.

"Well I would like to put him somewhere... nowhere near me" Lizzie said as I looked surprised at them.

"Wait a minute. So you're not a monster coming to take Landon and rise the power of Malivore?" Mini Josette said.

"Mala what?" I asked as they looked confused.

"Malivore, evil sending monster we all thought was forgotten?" Mini Josette said.

"No. I want to see my husband, Kai Parker. You are Gemini twins?" I asked as they nodded.

"But we did that spell with aunt Bonnie. We were kids we don't know how to do that?" They said as I looked at them.

"So... there's no way for me to get to see him?" I asked as I felt all the emotions run through me.

"I'm sorry no" Mini Josette. I nodded and quickly sinked to the floor. My husband, I will never be able to be with you. I miss you much.

"Hey, are you hungry? Let's get you something to eat?" I look up as they smile at me, well Josie was.

"Well this is the cafeteria and let me get you something to drink" Josie said as she ran to some room. I looked around to see Lizzie staring at the old vamp dude.

"Interested in the old timer?" I asked which snapped her out of her daze.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said as she looked at some weird comic book.

"Lizzie, look I think you're not the type to read comics, you're the girl who likes the sexy bad boys, so spill" I said as she looked like she was about to explode.

"Okay so basically I know it's bad to like him since he could be dangerous but there's something about him and I have been having sex. But I know it's wrong and my dad will hate me but I can't stop being around him. Being around him makes me... so full" she said as I smiled what her. She sounded so much like myself.

"Lizzie, listen to me. If your heart says you want him and you feel this way... then listen. I felt the same way about your uncle and he is my everything. My whole heart and everything else. He makes me happy and I make him better, it's what made me marry him and we are each other's soulmates" I said as she smiled. At that time Josie came and handed me some soda, it was Dr. Pepper.

"If you like him be with him as love is something special and he seems worth that beautiful feeling. I feel the same every day to your uncle" I said as I drank some soda.

"Even though he murdered our biological mother and I was pushed into our mom's stomach?" She asked as spat out the drink.

"WHAT?!!! He did what?!!!" I asked as I looked at them. A boy with dreads was covered in my soda.

"What is that? Dr. Pepper? Oh I'll get myself a drink" he said as he grumbled a bit and walked away.

"Yeah uncle Kai killed Jo on Dad and her's wedding day. He then killed himself and it killed everyone else in our family. He then became a heretic and Bonnie put him in another prison world" Josie said as I tried to handle all of my tears.

"My kai, went through all of this, my heart. I-I can't breath" I said as I tried to breath but I felt like no air was going through.

"Dad- DAD" I hear Lizzie talking and I just fall into blackness.