3

Nessa's POV

I woke up to people looking at me.

"I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stare" I said as they all looked away and I looked to see my nails were grown to it's extent.

"Damn girl, you should really paint those nails" I looked to see some black vampire kid. I glared at him and he quickly sped away. I saw Ric there and mini Josette.

"Hey. I'm happy you're feeling better" mini Josette said as I smiled back.

"You seem to be fine, you just collapsed because of stress, plus you haven't eaten" he said as I nodded.

"Got any dead bodies around to munch on?" I asked as everyone around me looked at me like I was insane.

"Woah chill, so uptight. I can make do with a blood bag, AB if available?" I asked as a small kid came up and handed me a full blood bag. I sipped on it and enjoyed the smooth velvet taste that washed over my tastebuds.

"So look Kai is still in a prison world and we would like it if you didn't release him" Mini Josette said as I sipped the blood bag and nodded.

"It's fine, i just want to be alone" I said as she smiled and walked away.

"Are you really going to be oka-" I cut the guy off as I smiled.

"I know how to get him out" I said, dropping the nice act after his daughter left the room.

"Okay but you aren't going to do any of that" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm going to well not until I'm ready" I said as he got upset but I just got up to leave the room. He walked in front of me, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And what are you thinking? You think you can stop me?" I asked as he quickly picked up a crossbow. I laughed as he looked scared. He fired it and I caught it and threw it back to him.

"You listen here. I have been waiting centuries for my husband. I know you have lost your wife. I cared for Josette. Really i did, as well as Olivia and Luke. They were my family as Kai was my husband. So I would hope you understand that I will do anything and everything to get him back" I said as I walked closer to him.

"He will try to kill the twins, my girls" he said as I looked the other way.

"If I promise that he won't lay a hand on them, will you allow him to be set free" I asked as he looked at me.

"How Can you be so sure he won't try anything?" He asked as I laughed.

"I'm his wife, he has no choice but listen to me" I said as he lowered his weapon. I smirked as he nodded.

"Perfect, now I just have get my things ready before he can come back, please keep the descendant safe til I get back" I said as I sped away, not without slapping that boy who insulted my nails. Not my fault that my siren nails are longer than the norm.

"AHH" he yelled as I slapped his face. Leaving the boarding house.

"Kaleb? What happened?" I heard another boy say, I smirk as I left to search for my friends that can help me.