the second

Reece's hand was ripped out of Miran's hold and the younger sobbed when he couldn't feel his friend's warmth. He tried his best not to panic and started to search for Reece's phone for any light but he couldn't find it.

His breath hitched anxious.

Footsteps came closer, making the small male panic.

"Reece? Where are you? Reece? REECE??!", Miran called out for his friend, and bursted out into tears.

"Oh no", he sobbed, pressing his palm onto his mouth.

"Oh no no no... R-Reece", Miran cried, kneeling on the cold ground in the middle of that creepy forest.

Footsteps again.

Shuffling on the right of Miran and the petit male lifted his head, trying to see anything in the dark.

"Reece...?", he called out weakly, tears streaming down his face.

A deep, hoarse chuckle near his ear.

"Reece, please this isn't funny", the scared boy whined, crying scared. A cold finger suddenly touched his cheek, making him scream and crawl backwards. He couldn't see anything in the dark, scaring him further.

"What do we have here? A little pretty human, just for me...", a dark voice whispered, and Miran flinched, screaming loudly. He fell on his bum, crying hysterically while trying to get onto his feet, getting away from whoever was there in the dark.

But a strong, cold hand suddenly grabbed his ankle, throwing him onto the ground again. A huff of pain left his soft plump lips, then a whimper when he got lifted up from the ground.

Miran screamed again when he felt someone holding him. A sigh broke into the screaming of the terrified boy but then, cold lips shut him up. Sharp nails or something else digged hard into his delicate skin, making him whimper.

Silence. Nothing was heard anymore in the forest.

Reece groaned, trying to find his phone and repeatedly calling out for Miran. He was terrified when he couldn't hear the boy. He remembered falling but then, nothing. Not a single touch of Miran. He was gone.

But then, Reece heard his friend screaming and he panicked, trying to find the petit boy. With no use. Reece's fingers kept rumoring on the cold ground. Icy pain shot up his finger tips and Reece shivered but kept searching for his desired device.

"Come on, come on", he mumbled panicked when he heard shuffling to his side.

"Shit", Reece cursed but tried his best to not being hectic. He almost collapsed when he found his phone, his fingers closing around the metallic device.

He immediately turned the flash on, light booming through the night, exposing the pale trees.

And a dark figure that was just about to jump onto him.

It was clearly a man and Reece suppressed an unmanly scream staring at the creature.

It looked handsome, having the features of a handsome man in his twenties. But that was it, only his figure slightly resembled a man. The creature had blood red eyes, dark black hair and sharp, shark like teeth.

The male flinched back from the light, snarling annoyed. And Reece realized that the creature feared the light.

"Step back!", he yelled showing the creature the light. He snarled again, trying to approach Reece again.

But then, a smirk appeared on his white, bloodless lips.

"You're clever, human", it smiled, sounding like a young man but in a weird, inhuman way. As if it was imitating the sounds.

"Who the fuck are you?! Where's Miran?!", Reece demanded to know, holding his phone tighter. The creature smirked.

"Your little friend? Let's say... he's with my friend", the creature chuckled, tilting its head smugly.

Reece looked over his shoulder, his eyes widened. There, right in front of him stood Miran. In the arms of another evil smirking creature who has wrapped his arms around Miran's thin, fragile body, holding him close.

A bloody mark on the side of Miran's neck.

"R-Reece", Miran called out weakly, he was crying hard and Reece's eyes widened before stepping towards the smirking creature who also had blood red eyes, pale, blood smeared lips and also black hair.

But he was taller and more buff than his companion.

"H-hey, let him go! Release him! Miran!", Reece called out for his friend who whimpered helplessly when the creature tightened his grip around him.

Pressing his petit body to his own bulky one, his hand resting on Miran's stomach.

"You wanna have him back, Human? Are you willing to give your life for that? To me?", the other creature called out for Reece and he turned around only to find the male standing just inches apart from him.

"Holy", Reece gasped and stepped back a little bit, the light reflecting the creature's soulless eyes.

"Who are you?", he demanded to know. The creature laughed, tilting its head to the side.

"My name, Human, is Samael. I'm the keeper of this forest and you and your little puppy friend stepped into our territory. And for that we need to take your lives", the now addressed demon named Samael purred.

Stepping closer to Reece and examining his features. Miran behind them whimpered.

"You're handsome. As well as your friend. You're gonna make perfect slaves for us", the creature commented, stretching out his pale hand with the long sharp claws.

Reece flinched back.

"It was my idea to go here! Please, let my friend go", Reece pleaded while the demon walked around him, towards Miran and the other creature.

"Well, you see, Human, my friend Caym over there took quite a liking into him", Samael spoke coldly, grabbing Miran's chin.

"What are you willing to give to make him release your little friend?", Samael asked devilishly, staring over his shoulder to Reece.

"We could just take him and kill you... easier for us", Samael smirked. Reece gasped.

"NO! I'll do anything!"

"That's what I wanted to hear", Samael smirked and his eyes flashed red before turning back to Reece again.

And the male gulped, anxiously waiting for the creature's next step.

"Tell me your name, Human", he demanded to know, letting go of Miran's chin who whimpered, squirming around only to get claws digging into his skin.

"Reece Jones", Reece said with a clear, loud voice, straightening his back. Sama elwalked closer to him, eyeing him like a predator its prey.

"Well, Reece Jones. Are you in for a little game then?"