the last

Once Reece woke up, he was greeted by pitch black darkness. He couldn't move, when he tried to. He couldn't speak, hen he tried to. All he could do was to lay there, god knows where and hoping that this was all a dream.

That he wasn't paralyzed and was actually laying in his bed after bringing Miran from this stupid party. That he hadn't met Samael and Miran hadn't met Caym who claimed him right on the spot for himself. That Scott wasn't dead.

And most importantly, that Reece hasn't failed to protect himself and his lovely best friend. But he did and now he had to face the consequences. A shiver ran down his spine when he felt a movement near his ear, a soft breeze hitting his sensitive skin, old, threatening but Reece couldn't shiver.

He simply couldn't because he wasn't feeling the cold.

All he felt was air hitting him.

And then he heard laughter.

Someone was close to him, hovering over his frame.

Cold fingertips moving over his cheek.

Then a voice whispering one word.

"Unfreeze."

And Reece did, following the command almost immediately. His body moving after this command, getting up and the boy didn't even wince one time when he felt his bones cracking. Instead, he stared blankly into space while Reece was helplessly screaming in his mind to move, to do something, to go against Samael.

But he couldn't.

And when his eyes finally moved down, he knew why. His clothes were destroyed, evil bite marks and hickeys claiming most of his once unblemished skin, marking him. Ropes were wrapped around his body, his thighs, his stomach, his waist, his chest. they were everywhere, claiming and showing exactly what he now was.

A slave. Samael's slave to be exact.

"Look at you, my perfect slave. You look stunning, beautiful... so mine", Samael's voice barely a whisper, his bloodless lips stretched into a demonic smirk when he moved forward.

"I'll keep you for centuries... you'll entertain me so good... and we'll torture all these dumb pathetic humans who dare to step into our forest", Samael smirked, thumbs ghosting over Reece's cheeks. A sob left the pretty boy's throat before he stared at Samael.

"Please...", a faint whisper remembering Reece's once cheerful voice slipped out of his pained throat but Samael only laughed evilly.

"Dumb little boy... we had a deal. You're mine now. How lucky I am. You're truly exquisite", Samael said, his black eyes staring into Reece's now black eyes as well.

Perfectly mirroring Leonard's.

"And look. Your little pretty friend is happy with Caym as well!", Samael exclaimed, moving away, to the side. Reece had no other choice but to look at the direction where Samael had originally stood.

Because there was Caym, staring with a victorious, evil smirk at him. Blood dripped down his lips when he parted them before he looked down, one bulky arm possessively wrapped around the tiny waist of the beautiful little creature next to him he marked just for himself.

It was Miran, the delicate best friend of Reece. He had red eyes and smirked maliciously at Reece who yelled his name, regaining the last strength he still had in his weakening body.

"Reece", Miran breathed out, beautiful and stunning face turned to his best friend and he tilted his head cutely, exposing the bloody hole in his throat.

Before the tiny beauty could say anything more, Caym possessively pulled him even more closer, glaring at Reece while holding Miran possessively, jealously close. The boy tilted his head upwards to let Caym roughly kiss him, adorable whimpers and sinful moans leaving his mouth.

"He likes it here. With me. And I'll never let him go", Caym growled, his words cutting though the chilly air like a sword before he claimed Miran's lips into a demanding kiss. The once sweet innocent boy was gone. Leaving a shell that was for Caym to use and to enjoy.

Miran was Caym's slave now.

And Reece couldn't do anything against this. Seeing the pretty former human this devastated utterly satisfied Samael and he grabbed Reece by his throat, forcing him to look into his pale, emotionless face.

"You're gonna stay with us. Forever."

And with that, he claimed his new slave with a rough kiss, knowing that this kiss will finally defeat the last resistance in Reece's already weakened body.

Silence engulfed the forest. Nothing was heard. Only the soft whispering of the trees, sometimes a loud evil laugh. And screams. The screams of Emmett and Will while they got eaten alive by four demonic creatures.

And when the next morning began and the sun rose, Reece Jones and Miran Wolffe existed no longer. They were gone.

Reece's intention was to not only save Scott whose existence was deleted but also to save Miran, his best friend from the cruel destiny of becoming a slave of the forest demons. But he failed. Becoming a slave on his own and losing his soul.

Just because they went into the forest and didn't hear the warning to not go there because there lived two dangerous demons who would make everyone suffer who dared to step into the cursed forest.

Who took your souls and enslaved you.

The Forest Demons.

'THE END OF FOREST DEMONS'