Foxy x Clumsy Reader

"You'll never catch me!" You yelled as you ran around the party tables, trying your best to keep ahead of the fox. You can hear his footsteps growing faster, trying to keep up with your speedy form. "Y/n!" You hear. That's strange. He's always called me lass. Why did he- Your thoughts were interrupted as you crashed into something. It was a wall, somehow you had missed it. "O-ow" you muttered, trying to recover from the sudden shock. "Ay, lass. You 'aight there?" He asked, obviously concerned. "Yeah, just a little stunned." You replied. Of course it hurt. It hurt like a bitch, but there was no way in hell you would admit it. You got up quickly, brushing off a slight amount of dirt. "Well, alright then." You could feel blood dripping down the back of your head, but you ignored it. A sudden honk was heard throughout the room.

"Boop!" You yelled, as you ran off again. He started chasing you, this time managing to catch you. He grabbed your shoulder, causing you to fall onto a table. "Sorry, Lass/Lad." "It's okay, it's not like it hurt." You replied. The 6 AM bell rang, and you went and grabbed your stuff. "Bye Foxy!" You yelled as you ran out. He wasn't behind you, but you knew he heard the words.

It had been a couple nights, and your clumsy ass had gotten into more and more trouble, and you could see Foxy getting more and more concerned. Every time you tripped or fell and brushed it off, you could see the worry in his eyes. "Y/n, are you sure you're okay? You always seem to be getting hurt." This was the first time you heard him talk normally, or even use your name. He had always called you lass/lad. He still had the accent, sure, but you realized that he's being serious. "I'm fi-" You were interrupted by him picking you up bridal style and walking somewhere, not letting you see where you were being taken. "Foxy, what the hell? Where are we going?" He didn't respond, and you started to panic and struggle. "Foxy, answer me dammit!" You exclaimed, trying to get free. He only held you tighter, gripping your arm. His hand managed to brush on a bruise, causing pain to rush through your body. You cried out in pain, and struggled harder.

"I thought you said you weren't hurt." You heard him say grimly. "F-foxy.." you froze, trying to think of a decent response. "Just...just put me down." You said. He obliged, telling you how clumsy you were.

The next night, you decided to prove him wrong. You decided it would be a fabulous idea to climb on top of the cove. You heard the night start and foxy walking out of it. "Y/n? Lass/Lad, where are you?" You heard him ask. You were trying not to laugh, you didn't want to give yourself away. You heard him walk through the establishment, searching for you. "Y/n, this isn't funny." "Yeah it is, your just upset you can't find me." You replied. You heard him turn around towards you, but after that he went completely silent. That's strange. Is he simply standing still, waiting for me to come out? You heard a tap below you. "Get down, you'll get hurt." Little did he know, you had fallen multiple times simply to get up there. Getting down was a whole other story. "Uhhhhh...to late for that..." you said, glancing down at your leg. It was littered with cuts and bruises from the wood. "Jesus Christ, come here." he said, reaching for you. The thing is, you were a strong independent woman who don't need no man. So you tried to jump off. "I don't need your help!" You yelled as you jumped off. He tried to catch you anyway, but only caught your foot, making your trip in midair, falling into a table. The table broke under the force, and you were impaled with what seemed like thousands of splinters. "Ow, Fuck!!" You yelled in pain. "What did I say?" You heard. "You said I'd get hurt." "What did you do?" "Get hurt.." you replied. You tried moving your arm to lift yourself up, but immense pain filled you. Guess I broke it.. you thought, giving up on moving. You felt yourself get lifted into the air, and this time you stayed quite, not bothering to struggle. "Ay, let me get the first aid kit and see what we could do for ye arm." Foxy said, putting you down on the stage.

Chica, who had watched all this take place, ran up to you. "Y/n, Y/n! Are you okay? I saw what happened! What's wrong with your arm? Why is Foxy-" "Chica, I'm fine. I think my arms broken, and Foxy went to get the first aid kit." you replied calmly, trying to calm the bird down. "If it's broken, how are you okay??" Chica asked and, before you could respond, she gave you a hug. "I will protecc you!" She said cutely. You laughed and hugged her back, trying not to hurt your arm. "Hands off her, ye dumbass chicken." You hear. You turned towards the voice and saw Foxy standing there, first aid kit in hand. "I was just giving her a hug!" "That doesn't-" You interrupted them. "Foxy, it's fine. She was just asking me if I was okay." You let go of the chicken, reaching for the first aid. "Now gimme that and lemme fix my arm." You said. Foxy only held it further out of your reach. "No, dammit. Knowing you you'll get yourself hurt more." He said. He had a fair point, and you gave up on reaching it. "Fine, just be careful. This shit hurts."

He carefully handled your arm as he re-positioned it, letting it go when you started crying. "Ay, sorry Lass/Lad. Are you okay?" He asked. You simply nodded in response. After he got your arm taken care of, he started bandaging your leg. Chica was running back and forth fussing over whether you were okay or not. "Chica, calm ye ass down, she's/he's fine." "I don't care! I don't like seeing my baby hurt!" You knew she meant it in a friendly way, she didn't love you like that. She more considered you her child, but Foxy didn't know that. "Ay, what did you just call her/him?" Foxy asked dangerously, a slight growl to his voice. Chica started backing away, the terror obvious in her eyes. You knew this would end seriously badly if you didn't do something, so you leaned in and kissed Foxy. This seemed to snap him out of whatever daze he was in, and he looked towards you and Chica confusingly. "She considers me her child, dumbass. That's why she's so concerned." You said, laughing at his response. "O-oh..." he said, obviously ashamed he reacted like that. "Well then, I guess she won't mind if I..." You didn't hear the rest of his words, and he leaned in and kissed you. You were shooketh for the rest of the night.

(I am so fucking sorry for using the r slur in the origional version. I was 12 when i wrote this and while i have no excuse, im far more mature than i was. If ive offended anyone i am so sorry. Ive fixed it and it shant happen again.)

- i feel like shit about this lmao