Aizawa Shouta

A/N: Things to note for this chapter: Midoriya is quirkless and graduated U.A the same year as Aizawa.

-They have a simple wedding, both of them not having enough friends or family between them to warrant having it at a fancy venue or in a church so they settle for the local courthouse, the two of them dressed in rented tuxedos while Hizashi, Nemuri, Tensei and Inko witness their vows and first kiss as wedded husbands before they go out to celebrate, spending the rest of the day enjoying a delicious homecooked meal that Inko prepared for them before they all pig out on several small cakes from the nearest convenience store; two of which Hizashi and Nemuri end up smashing into each other's faces while fighting over who gets to give the best man/friend speech.

-The new apartment that they end up renting after the wedding is small but in their minds ideal, they don't need that much space when it's just the two of them and the four cats after all, it has a great kitchen that Izuku uses to cook them dinner in after he finishes work as a Quirk Counsellor at U.A as he no longer trusts Shouta to cook anything harder than a fried egg after he nearly burned down his mother's apartment in an attempt to make him something for his birthday, a big bed that the two of them can cuddle on in the early hours of the morning surrounded by the family of cats they had gathered over the years and with it being so close to the school, the area where Shouta patrolled and Inko's apartment it also meant that the two of them could just take the train everywhere rather than learn how to drive; overall it was the perfect place for the Aizawa family to call home.

-Their life changes forever when they meet a young boy with purple hair and dark circles under his eyes being bullied at the park where Izuku liked to sit whenever he wrote up his analysis reports for the newest batch of U.A students, they end up chasing off the bullies and having a long discussion with the boy who's name they learn is named Shinsou Hitoshi about his so-called 'villain quirk' until the sun begins to turn into a mixture of red and orange and the kid has to run off to return to the orphanage he is living in, as Hitoshi figure disappears the two of them share a single look before beginning to make plans to visit the orphanage as soon as possible so that they can meet the boy again; they had been considering adopting for some time after all.

-Izuku was beyond terrified when given the news that the U.S.J had been attacked, he wasn't able to join the other teachers and staff in defending the students from the unknown foes due to his lack of quirk so he was forced to head over to the hospital where they would be treating the injured with his terrified son by his side as they waited for what seemed like an eternity for any news on Shouta who had been rushed into surgery before they had even arrived, the sounds of the heart monitor and his sons crying keeping him company as he waited for the love of his life to wake.

-They celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary at Inko's apartment just like they do every year though this time there are some notable new guests to the usual line up, including Inko's new boyfriend Toshinori Yagi, also known as Izuku's childhood hero and co-worker All Might who made the woman happier than her ex-husband ever had, and the wedded couples new adopted daughter Eri who was slowly learning what it meant to be a child with every new experience she took part in, like how she had learnt to bake a cake alongside her Grandma and big brother earlier that morning for the anniversary party, with two of the sugary slices ending up being used in Hizashi and Nemuri's fight over who got to make a speech celebrating the happy couple; a role with Tensei quickly swept from under them when they started pulling at each other's hair.