Bakugou Katsuki

A/N:Things to note for this chapter: Izuku and Katsuki never fell out and became hero partners together, though whether Izuku stayed quirkless or not that's up to you.

-Their first wedding happens when they are both 8 years old, using a set of plastic rings that they had gotten from a gacha machine and an All Might plushie as the officiant while the rest of their stuffed toys watched on as they kissed just like they'd seen adults do in movies before they had to rush back home for dinner, 10 years later to the day they would hold their second wedding in the very same park though this time with everyone that they cared about there to witness, with their parents, Uraraka and Kirishima crying the loudest out of all the guests when All Might himself pronounced them Husband and Husband at long last.

-Their fans had a field day when they finally found out that the two of them had gotten married 3 months after they had officially tied the knot, no one outside of their small circle of friends and family had known that the childhood sweethearts had even been in a relationship but after Izuku had been badly injured during a fight with a villain and the doctors at the hospital he had been taken to refused to allow anyone but family to visit him Katsuki had no other choice but to play the marriage card, when the news broke a few minutes later thanks to a nurse spreading the details online they were immediately bombarded with countless messages of support from their fans over Twitter and Instagram, with BakuDeku trending for well over a week due to the number of congratulations, fanart and fanfiction that was posted in celebration of one of the biggest ships in the world becoming canon.

-Izuku and sickness do not mix well, which is a pain as without fail ever summer since he turned 6 he would come down with a cold that left him unable to leave his bed for anything other than to use the bathroom, luckily now that he was a married man he no longer had to suffer through his misery alone, with Katsuki taking a few days off so that he could take care of the sick greenette's every want and need, whether it be cooking Izuku a bowl of homemade spicy chicken soup whenever he felt hungry, marathoning their collection of All Might movies or acting as Izuku's personal heater, the explosive hero's body heat warming up the sick green bean better than any of the mountain of blankets piled high on their bed could; Katsuki would do anything asked of him with little complaint other than a comment or two on how the nerd needed to get better soon so that they could do something much more fun in bed.

-When Izuku sees it Katsuki nearly has a heart attack at 20, they're around at his parents place cleaning out his old bedroom to see if there is anything that he wants to bring to their new apartment when the greenette opens the closet door and sees a body pillow of himself staring back at him, and not one of his officially licenced ones that he had been forced to bring out after losing a bet with Mina either, but a homemade body pillow with a large picture of him from his 3rd year at U.A on it, before he is able to make any comment on his discovery however Katsuki rushes over from his collection of vintage All Might cards and grabs the pillow, burning it the instant that his hands make contact until no evidence remains but warm ash; refusing to say anything about the situation even when his mother barges in and demands to know what set off the fire alarm.

-When Mineta asks which of them is the woman in the relationship during their class reunion Katsuki can't help but punch him in the face, hard, with the purple diaper-wearing pervert ending up making a dent in the wall that he collides with, it feels really good to finally take it out on the bastard after years of snide comments and off-hand remarks but the searing kiss that Izuku gives for doing it feels 10 times better, the cheers from their old classmates for decking the grape becomes nothing but background noise as the two husbands deepened their kiss until Iida forcefully pulled the two of them apart and started reprimanding them for doing such indecent behaviour in public; good thing their apartment was only 5 minutes away.