Shigaraki Tomura

A/N: All For One is Izumi's father who took her in after Inko died and gifted her with a quirk that nullifies other quirks on contact with her skin.

-Legally speaking they are unable to actually get married to one another, they had both been declared 'dead' after all so an official wedding in a church or at a reception office was simply out of the question, a fact that worked well in their favour in the end as they both doubted anyone would be willing to marry two of the most wanted villains in the country anyway, instead they hold their 'ceremony' in the bar with Kurogiri acting as the officiant while the rest of their allies friends act as witnesses, with Tomura dressed in one of his better shirts and no hands in sight while Izumi wore a white summer dress that she had borrowed from Big Sig Mag who couldn't stop crying or proclaiming how beautiful it all was, not even when Toga threw 'confetti' over all of them when the happy couple shared their first married kiss; the blonde refusing to admit to anyone that it had just been toilet paper soaked in blood no matter how many time's Dabi threated to burn her buns off.

-She was the first person he had been able to really touch since his quirk had developed so it was no surprise to anyone that Tomura couldn't keep his hands off Izumi, whether the pair were sitting at the bar plotting their next plan of attack with the rest of the league or in their bedroom taking a moment for themselves playing video games Tomura's body would be touching hers in some way or another, most of the time keeping her seated on his lap while one of his arms wrapped tightly around her waist so that anyone and everyone who saw them knew that they belonged to each other, now and forever.

-Tomura knows that Izumi is beautiful, the loveliest woman in the world in fact, so it's not uncommon for her to get flirted with by the many villains who come through the doors of the bar, his wife often getting mistaken for a villain fangirl looking for a good time because of her innocent looks and not being recognised as the brilliant strategist that she is, most of the time as soon as Izumi drops her name they back off immediately and start to grovel at her feet for forgiveness for even daring to approach her, those who refuse to take no for an answer, on the other hand, are lucky if he manages to get his hands on them first, his wonderful queen quick to use her analysis skills to announce to the bar where every single patron would kill for her the many weaknesses of anyone who dared make her angry, whenever that happens Tomura can't help but take her back to their bedroom, his hands and lips attacking every inch of her the second they are safely behind closed doors.

-Izumi likes to take her time while washing Tomura's hair, he doesn't know why she's so obsessed with his pale blue locks buts it's an enjoyable enough experience so he lets her have her fun, sitting obediently in the warm bath water as she gently massages the expensive shampoo and conditioner into his scalp until he can't help but let out a small moan and think that he could happily stay like this for the rest of his life, sadly however Izumi eventually has to wash the products out of his hair when the water begins to cool, when it's all said and done his wife is quick to buddle him up in the fluffiest towel on the planet and take him into their bedroom where she sits him on the stool in front of her vanity so that she can brush the knots out of his hair, with Izumi kissing a different part of Tomura's face every time the tugs at his tangled locks make him whimper, her lips gently pressing a kiss to his cheeks, forehead and even his eyelids before finally kissing him on the lips when she is finally finished.

-There are nights when Izumi wakes from her dreams in a cold sweat while the scars on her back feel like they are burning even though she had long since escaped her explosive tormentor, the life she lived before Sensei had taken her in after her mother's death had been full of cruelty, spending her days bullied and baited into suicide by those who saw her as nothing more than a worthless Deku simply because she had been born quirkless, whenever she has those nightmares all Tomura can do is hold her tightly in his arms and promise that they will get revenge on everyone who dared hurt her, the teachers who allowed it to happen, All Might for destroying her dreams and Kacchan Bakugo, her ex-best friend who turned his back on her the second she had been diagnosed; every single one of them would pay for what they had done.