Sports festival

"Hello everyone, welcome to this years Sports Festival. This year we are going to do things a bit different. We will have a one stage, team battle. The catch, its boys versus girls. All Might herself has trained the young boy with his quirk, and he is none other than Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku heard his name called and walked out of the tunnel to see the crowd going ballistic. He approached the stage and took the mic from Midnight. "It is true that All Might has trained me. It is true that I have a quirk. But what you will come to see is that I aim to become a hero at all costs, and my quirk is that fuel."

"Alright, the girls of UA have come out and a ready to battle. The first group is none other than Midoriya's own class 1-A!" Izuku turned to see his class uneasy, knowing how he fights and his strength, they were going to be an example for the other classes.

"It wasn't your choice to be first, but it isn't my plan to hold back. We say it everyday, push yourselves beyond plus ultra to beat me, and I will do the same."

"We have numbers though Deku, we restrain your kagune and your basically powerless."

"Funny that you think this will be that simple." Izuku brought his kagune out as his kakugan activated itself. Red marks began to cricket around his body as a crimson colored lightning coated his body. (Full cowl just with a different color.)

"A new trick won't help you."

"Go!"

"Then give me all you got." Izuku rushed the horde and started hitting them with the sides of his kagune. His natural speed plus Full Cowl made him invisible to the untrained eye when he ran.

"Remember Izuku, One for All is a stockpile of power. You have to control the power output when you use it. You have a strong healing factor, but that's a couple seconds that a villain could monopolize upon." Izuku kept hitting his class, knocking everyone but Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, and Kirishima. "So thoughts on the simple trick?"

"Your faster, but you seem like you hit harder as well which is a pain" Bakugo pointed out. "And it's hard to land hits when the kagune block most of our attacks." "Tends to happen when you train alot, maybe a couple of you know," he glanced at Bakugo and Momo, "but some of you could use some work here or there."

He suddenly dissapeared and the three remaining girls dropped unconscious. "And Izuku Midoriya defeated all of Class 1-A! Izuku had picked up the three and carried them to the medic-bots on the side of the arena.

"And an update to the next event, Class 1-B, the general studies, and the support department have agreed to team up against Midoriya if he accepts." Midnight announced over the loud speaker.

"I accept the proposition!" Izuku stepped onto the center of the arena while the combined team surrounded the edges. "Look at him, class 1-A and a boy, should be under the likes of most of class 1-B I think." A blonde yelled.

"Monoma, you saw how he took out his own class in a blink of an eye." A ginger said back to the other girl. "Go!" Izuku purposefully rushed the blonde and knocked her out of the stage. "I don't think I'm above anyone due to my power or gender, but I know I'm not under anyone either." Izuku stated plainly as his eye grew a brighter shade of red as One for All coated his body once again. The rest of the fight went just as well as the other match.

"And Izuku Midoriya has beat all of the first year classes, meaning he placed first in this years festival. We will now be holding a bracket competition to determine second and third place."

'This is boring, I'm going to go take a nap.' Izuku thought as he went to the waiting room.
____________________________
Well from now on expect later updates as from here on in I will be writing the story. Wish me good luck and see ya next time!