NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

MY UPCOMING BOOK:

ECTRONFORCE:ADVENTURES OF FELIX LAYMAN(SUPERHERO NOVEL SERIES)BOOK ONE
CREATED AND OWNED  BY FelixSkylar Keen​​
RATED:This novel series contains dark theme,adult content it should be rated Mature don't say you've not been warned.

BASED ON:Ectronman created by FelixSkylar Keen

Notes:Note this,this  part of the novel  is or was published by FelixSkylar Keen.

NOTES:This novel series has mixed events real and fictional events.

MAIN CHARACTER

A)Felix Ethan Layman/Felix Layman-Brace:A young man grew up in different places,he has no home to call his own.His mother Lilith Layman loved him more than anthing before she got a good job.Felix loved the attention he got from his parents.

His parents Alex(father) and Lilith(mother) Layman argued when he and his little brother Bruce Layman were little which made them cry.The events  he experienced will never get out his mind.

His mother and father would beat him in different timeline his mother beat him in the past while he was growing up,his father would beat him after his mother  had beaten him.

There are days even when he is 24 years old is betrayal,they ignoring him.

There are times he experienced good life,paradise and had good,loyal also real friends who were his real family.

Sometimes he love and hate his younger brother Bruce.As a young man who is in mid-20's when he is 24 years old his toxic male cousin Andrew told him that his parents father and mother are tired of him.

His cousin Andrew is toxic cousin to him,he defended Andrew infront of his parents,Felix had been living his life as red cross worker he did many things for him yet he betrays him,becomes his friend again same routine each day he calls him lazy yet he himself(Andrew) he wakes late in the morning not pm time but am.Andrew like to mock him.

His entire family are so obsessed with education yet they can't see reality.Felix asked Andrew his cousin if he had finished college,Highschool and primary  level Felix in asked himself and Andrew why he doesn't have job he gives funny and useless answer which he is waiting for his imaginary work.

Felix Layman had experienced bullying everywhere like in social media,Primary,college,at home,he was attacked and beaten.

Every wrong doing  his brother Bruce had done he is the one to be blamed,people had mocked him based on his movements,expression  and how he talks.

His dream he dreamt since he was young which he dreamt to be as an adult now his dream are destroyed will his dream come back to life?

No one understands him,he is hot tempered person.

He remembers the beautiful girls he loved,had love crash on.One of the girls was a family friend,she used to live with him in the same apartment.

The girl's name is Angie,Angie used to visit him at his home on two occasions like his birthday party,and to spent time with him,siting on the same place the day was afternoon when no one was around at his home.When she moved  away with her whole family his heart was broken,he will never forget it

When he told his male friend  Daniel his friend Daniel laughed at him.

Both Angie and Felix had nice time with their friends.

Alexa Allison was his classmate,she gave him her pen to go home with so he can use.When he returned it when it got spoilt she stopped talking to him,his friend Nathaniel stopped being his friend because of small issue.