CHAPTER ONE

Ruth McCreea walked with her little girl;Chloe McCreea her six years old little girl with beautiful long blonde hair,towards her friend's house.They stood infront of the door.Little Chloe looked at her mother who was ringing the bell which was next to the door.

"What are we doing here,mom?"Little Chloe asked her mother.

"We are here to visit Katherine Whiteman  our friend."Her mother said to her,wanting not to tell her what was really going on.

"Wait,I'm coming."A female voice said.The voice was coming from Whiteman's house,the McCreea must wait to be allowed inside the house.

Then door was openned,and a woman  appeared before them,Katherine was happy to see her friend Ruth,then she saw a little girl who was looking at her.Katherine loved the little girl,after she met her.

"This must be Chloe,your daughter"Katherine said.

"Yes,she is my daughter."Ruth replied.

"And who is her father?"The woman asked her,she could see Ruth was starting to be a little angry."Okay,okay  come in."

"No,Kate.I need to go somewhere,"Ruth McCreea said."I will come back."

"Okay,Ruth."Katherine replied picking the little girl up and held her close to her chest.

"Take care of my little girl."Ruth said after kissing the little girl on her forehead and stroking it gentle.

"I will."Katherine said with a smile,Ruth doesn't know that her friend Kate was in love with her,since they were teenagers in Highschool.

Ruth went away from her friends' house,back to her home to prepare for to execute her plans,people knew her for being smart in terms of dressing and IQ and the one who  always step ahead of everyone else.

Ruth opened the trunk of her car,taking out her suitcases she packed everything she would need.
After some minutes in her room,Ruth finally finished packing everything.
Then Ruth closed the trunk,travelled to a different place from her home in the morning.After she had found a place to stay she fakes her owm death and erased herself from the surface of Earth.

FLASHBACK......
"Ruth,what are you doing here?"Mark asked while being angry after Ruth entered inside his house Ruth had caught Mark kissing another woman who was siting on his lap.

"I'm here to tell you I'm pregnant with your child."Ruth said.

Ruth's words hit Mark hard,he couldn't believe that he is going to have a  baby,with this beautiful woman whom Mark had fall in love and dated since Highschool,now he had stopped loving Ruth and dumped her after impregnate her.

"Are you kidding me?"Mark yelled at her,Ruth didn't answer his question."I won't be the father of that child,my advice will be go and do abortion get rid of the baby here is the money."

mark tried to give the money but was punched by Ruth McCreea who was annoyed with Mark's words.

"Go to hell Mark,you want me to kill my unborn child?you don't have the guts to take the role of a father."Ruth said then turned to face the woman."If you care about yourself  leave this idiot and find someone who loves you and will support you until the old age.Don't make stupid mistake I did,it's your choice,and as for you mark I've a gift for you."

she kicked him hard making him to feel pain.And grinned  and said coldly.

"You are not even a man,I know a real man when I see one I hope you grow up,when she is born you will never see your child again.By the way she will never be your child because you failed  to be a father."

It took Mark an hour  to heal from the pain and collect himself.After he stood up,the girl whom he cheated Ruth with punched him hard which made him fall,the girl was taller than Mark even stronger than Mark what made it more interesting both Ruth and Alice;the girl are older than him.