CHAPTER SIX CHLOE BECOMES MOLTRANGIRL PART THREE

After Chloe gave birth,she rested,while the nurses were looking after her babies.The aim of resting is to regain her health and strength back.After resting in the hospital,She was given her clothes back,dressed while she was given privacy.After dressing she went to a room where her new born babies were laid to rest,she picked up her new born babies:three girls;who were triplets,and fratanal twins.Not I dentical twins,you know what I mean. But a look a like with similar appearances,like hair,eyes,teeth,smile but they will have different characteristics,personalities,traits.
And one boy,and walked out of the room,while walking out of the hospital Dawn;her best friend came for her with her car.Chloe had made a call to one of her friends,she knew one person who she will call and that person is Dawn.

"Hi Chloe."Dawn called her friend while coming towards her while facing her.She noticed that Chloe had four babies:three girls;fratanl twins but a look a like and one boy.She went and helped her."Aww,they are cute.So who is the father?"

This question made Chloe to move tears,she felt like she was stabbed by knife in her stomach.Dawn didn't mean to hurt the young woman,Matthew ruined her life,relationship with the Whiteman family and her friend Ashley Coreman;the woman who loved her or had huge love crush on her.

"I'm sorry for asking you that question."Dawn said,she was sad.She didn't mean to offend her friend.

"It's okay."Chloe said.

Dawn had a cool car,she helped her friend to entre inside the car with her kids.After that she went and entered inside the car at the driver's seat clossed the door.They kept the safety belt on.Dawn drove Chloe to the store to buy things for her babies like the stroler and other things.Then continued travelling back to Whiteman home.

"I heard you and whiteman family plus your friend had a fight,are you going to stay there?"Dawn asked,while driving towards whiteman home.She reached where whiteman family lives.

"I don't know."Chloe replied while her triplets babies were a sleep.

"We have reached at the whiteman home."Said Dawn,as she stopped the car,switching off the car's enginee.

After that Dawn helped Chloe to get her triplets babies out of the car,Chloe took Jessica McCreea while her little girl was sleeping in her stroller.Dawn closed the door of her car,she took other triplets while they were in their stroller.The Whiteman family and Ashley Coreman saw Chloe,Chloe's babies and down.They matched out to meet Chloe and Dawn.

"Chloe,who is their mother?"Ashley asked.

"You are looking at her."Chloe said.

They were surprised,Chloe is their mother.There was silent,no one spoke,looking at each other.Chloe changed alot.She was a happy person,but now she is serious.Anger could be seen on her face.

"I won't allow anyone to come near my babies."Chloe said,she was damn serious."Do you remember that night you pushed me to leave home,I would have lost my babies in the process."

"Chloe,I'm sorry."Alice said,while hugging her tightly.

"Let me gess my mom came to you after I left home."The woman said.

"Yes.When she came it wasn't good.We faced her bad side."Zoe said.

"Because I love you.I will let this go."Chloe said."I forgive you all."

"Thankyou."Alice said as she stopped hugging her.

"Where is your mother Katherine?"Chloe asked.

"She is in the dinning table.She faced her friend,Ruth blamed her what happened on that day."Zoe said.

They all entered with Chloe's babies.Chloe walked without her babies,she arrived at the dinning table with a smile.Katherine was sad,she failed her friend.