CHAPTER THREE

Chloe McCreea walked outside the house while night approached,she closed the door and went for a walk,she walked on the street where street lights were on,people were moving from north to south,from south to north.Chloe walked on the path which was on the right side of the road,and saw men stealing and trying to rape the woman.

"Please don't rape me,just take my things."The woman cried.

"Shut up!!!"One man said,he was rude to the woman.

Chloe McCreea could recall that voice,woman's voice,the answer came to her,that woman was Ashley the woman she met at the night club.She sped towards the place where the incident is taking place.

"Hey,punks leave the woman alone!!"She said in anger.

"Hey lady go and mind your own business."One man said,his hair was spikey.

"Chloe?"Ashley called the woman's name.The woman was and will be her friend,Chloe means alot to her.

Chloe punched him in the face,the guy fainted another man came and tried to punch Chloe but his fist was caught.Chloe twisted his hand;right hand,never beat a woman,if you are man.It makes you a coward.She punched him which made him to be unconscious.

"I said leave the woman alone!!!"Chloe said,here eyes turned yellow,her eyes were glowing her tone was different.Ashley could detect anger in her tone.

Men were scared,they tried to run away but the woman used her telekinesis against those men who were running away,she controlled them like a puppet.Chloe made them to hit the brick wall,making them go up and down,hiting the ground.

"Stop!!Please!!" The man with a beard said,now his face had marks.

She left them go,those men were in pain.Some were trying to make pain go away,Ashley laughed at those men.Chloe saw expression on Ashley's face,this made her to smile.She came towards the woman who had love crush on her.

"Thankyou for saving me from those men."Ashley said with a smile.

"Hold me,come on."Chloe said,the young woman's body came into contact with Chloe's body.

Ashley wrapped her arms around her crush's curved body,with a tight grip then Chloe held the woman's body tight with her left arm.She started to levitate up,Ashley loved the view up where she was.

"Oh,my things I have forgotten about my things."Ashley said.

"Oh sorry about that."Chloe said.

The woman flew Ashley towards the place where her things were,Ashley toked all her things from the ground.

"Okay Chloe.We can go now."Ashley said,Chloe flew up in in the sky,they could feel the breeze.

"Do you have a home?"Chloe asked.

"No."The woman replied with a sad face,she was not happy at all,her parents kicked her out because her parents descovered that she work in a club as a striper and she is into women.

"You can move into my current home,the whiteman family are good people."Chloe said.With a little smile.

"Okay,and thanks."Ashley thanked her friend,she smiled at Chloe,who smiled back.

"Quick question are you a human being?"Ashley asked.

"No,I'm not a human being but a mutant."Chloe replied.

They reached where the Whiteman's home is,Chloe and Ashley landed on the ground.They looked at each other's eyes.Without smiling or talking.Alice came out of the house.

"Chloe,where have you been?"Alice asked,while being a little angry.

"I went for a walk and something attracted me,and...."Chloe said.

Alice rolled her eyes and turned around and went inside the house,Chloe was a good  liar.This amused Ashley so much,which made her to laugh.

"You are good liar,nice job."Ashley said,in low tone.Chloe noticed that Ashley was laughing.

"You were the one who was in danger.I saved you from those men."Chloe said,ouch this made Ashley to stop laughing and talking.

Chloe laughed,the young woman found this funny.Ashley hit Chloe with her right elbow.Chloe looked at her friend who was mad at her.

"Hi,who are you?"Katherine greated the young woman,while shaking her hands,later Katherine asked Ashley.

"I'm Ashley,Chloe's friend."Ashley replied,with a smile.

At that time Zoe came and saw a woman inside their home,a woman she never met before.She folded her arms,she was a little serious.

"Chloe,who is she?"She asked.

"This is my friend Ashley."Chloe replied,with a little smile.

Zoe greated the woman,as she shake her hand.They settled down,like group of people meeting in one place.

"Welcome to our home."Katherine said,to the woman.The woman smiled back,feeling like she is welcomed by the whiteman family.