First "I Love You"

AN: Let me know what you think? How can I improve and if I should take off or add characters

Kara Danvers

All you could do was just stare at Kara as she gushed about her latest article. Truthfully, you weren't sure what she was even talking about now so you were just nodding about everything she was saying. "(Y/n)! Hello?" She waved her hand in front of you but it didn't quite catch your attention. Seeing that she had no other option, Kara snapped her fingers in front of you, making you finally look up to her. "Oh uh, what's up?" "You weren't paying any attention to what I was saying?" You look down at your hands, feeling yourself blush in embarrassment. Kara just smiles as she watches you. "Rao, I love you." You suddenly look up as you hear her words. "Y..you love me?" Kara leans in, cupping your cheek to kiss you. "I love you more than popstickers." Your eyes widen at her words once again. "More than popstickers? You must really love me, huh? Well it's a good thing I love you too."

Lena Luthor

You were currently miles away from Lena. Not by choice of course, you had to go out of town for business and hadn't seen her for awhile. You've been missing her like crazy and all you wished was to be in her arms again. At the time, the only thing that came close to comforting you was being able to facetime with her. It was honestly a blessing as it allowed you to see Lena. "I miss you, Lena." Lena smiles and makes herself comfortable on the bed as she watched you on the screen. "I miss you too. I can't wait for you to come home..." She yawns loudly, covering her mouth. "Babe, you should go to sleep. I know you had an early morning and you must be exhausted." Lena shakes her head but you could see she was literally seconds from falling asleep. "'m fine. Dunno, what you're talking 'bout." She says right before actually ending up falling asleep. All you can do is smile over her cuteness. "I love you, Lena. Goodnight." You whisper to her before hanging up. Just two more days and you would be back in her arms. On the other side of the country, Lena was laying wide awake as she kept repeating what you had said. She had never thought of herself as someone that another person loved. It made her doubt your words especially because you had only said them when she had 'fallen' asleep. Not wanting to overthink it, Lena laid back down and forced her eyes closed. She was going to deal with it in the morning.

Alex Danvers

Dating Alex Danvers was a hell of a ride. She loved to go out a lot and it was difficult to catch up to her. You tried drinking the same amount of drinks as her to not be left out, but she was clearly able to handle the alcohol much better than you. You only came to find this out when you finally matched the number of drinks she had. While she was completely unbothered by the alcohol, you had gotten quite drunk. You weren't even sure what your mind was thinking as you decided to tell the whole world you loved Alex. You went up to the stage and grabbed the microphone from the woman that was singing. The music was stopped, and you began to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen, I just came up here to tell you one thing and one thing only." You pointed towards Alex before continuing. "I fucking love my girlfriend, Alex Danvers. And all of you motherfuckers are complete losers because I'm dating the hottest girl here." The superfriends can't stop laughing at Alex and you. "Okay, that's enough for you." Alex says as she walks up to the stage and lead you back down to take you home. "Bye everyone!" Alex just rolls her eyes at your behavior but still had a smile on your face. "I'm not going to let you drink so much next time." You pouted at her. "You didn't like my speech. Oh, I loved it. Just like I love you." Her words make you grin and you kiss her. "We're in love!" Alex just laughs and shakes her head as the two of you make your way to her car. "Yes, we are."

Sam Arias

For the last couple of days, you've been trying to figure out a way to tell her how you felt. You would either come up with the most outrageous stunts to something so simple. It was hard figuring out the perfect way to tell the woman that you've been dating for weeks, that you loved her. You had even asked her friends as even your daughter to see what she would like. After much thought, you decided to just tell it to her over dinner and to do so, you had to rehearse what you were going to say. "Sam, I love you. I've loved you ever since you just sat there and took all that yelling I did. I love everything about you. I just love you Sam. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you." Sam had been standing behind you the entire time you were rehearsing. "I love you too." You quickly turn around to find her giving you one of the widest smiles you've ever seen. "Is that why you've been so nervous lately?" She places her hands on your waist to pull you close. "Maybeeee. I will neither deny or confirm it."

Lucy Lane

Lucy found your little 'I love you' note on her lunch. It had been done too early in the morning that you had completely forgotten that neither of you had properly told you "I love you." Lucy didn't mind it at all. It was completely adorable as it looked like it had been done with someone that had been half asleep. She never told you about it and you only learned about the note when you came to her office to drop off her lunch.

Kelly Olsen

Kelly might be a therapist but she was terrible when it came to talking about her own feelings. In fact, the first time she had said that she loved you was implying it as she talked about an imaginary case of her. Saying how she had a patient that was unable to tell his wife that he loved her but he always did little things to show her that he did. It sounded a lot familiar with the examples that she gave until you realized that she was in fact talking about you. It was so romantic.

Nia Nal

The two of you had been slow dancing for the past two songs. The songs were so romantic that you never wanted the night to end. It was perfect and you never wanted the night to end. To make the night memorable for the two of you, you had to tell her how you felt about her. "Nia?" She lifts her head off of your shoulder to look at you curiously. "I love you." All Nia does is kiss you, making you melt against her arms. "Does that mean you love me too?" Nia laughs and shakes her head. "It means that I love you too."

Andrea Rojas

If Andrea hadn't been the CEO, you were sure that the two of you would have gotten fired over your relationship. It was especially inappropriate as you were her secretary and she was your boss. So you had to quit. You wrote down your official letter of resignation and hand delivered it to you. "and so with great sadness, I've decided to quit. PS. I love you and I'm making tacos tonight?" Andrea rolled her eyes but she still smiled. "So now I'm going to have to tell everyone that you told me you loved me when you quit my company?" You grinned at her and nodded. "Yep!" She shakes her heads and walks over to you. "You're so lucky that I love you and I'm willing to deal with all the comments people will make about them."

Maggie Sawyer

Maggie had been on a verge of a breakdown as she held you while you were bleeding from the bullet wound. "You better not pass out on me, (Y/n). I held up my end of the deal last time and you will do so as well." You gave her a tired smile and nodded. You tried to stay up but it was impossible. You were so tired and it felt good to close your eyes. "NO! Stay with me! Come on! I love you! You can't die on me!" Your eyes widen at her words. "You love me?" Maggie didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "That's what you focus on?" The paramedics finally come to take you to the hospital with Maggie in tow. "Well yeah. I was suppose to tell you first!" Maggie just laughed for the very first time in a couple of hours. Leave it to you to be focused on being first rather than being worried about your health. "Well do something about it when they bring you back!" She yells as she watches them take you to the surgery room. "Maggie!?" "What?!" "I love you!" Maggie smiled and knew everything was going to be okay.