1.02 The Night of the Comet

(Y/N)= Your name

(Y/H/C)= Your hair color

(Y/E/C)= Your eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Hey, get up." Stefan said shaking his little sister awake.

     "Go away." She mumbled burrowing deeper into her pillows determined to stay asleep.

     "Come on, we have school."

     "You have school." She corrected.

     "We have to appear human. So, you are attending school."

     (Y/N) groaned rolling over in her bed to stare at the red drapes. "I hate you." She grumbled.

     "Well, the good news is that I made sure we have all the same classes together." Stefan retorted throwing a pillow at her which she easily caught.

     "You're an asshole." (Y/N) cursed as Stefan fled the room to leave the youngest Salvatore to get ready for her first day of school.

     Stefan and (Y/N) arrived to the school only a few minutes later. "You know normal teenagers don't run to school they drive a car." (Y/N) complained trying to fix her (Y/H/C) hair. "You should take your car out or better yet we could steal Damon's. And speaking of our older brother he wouldn't have made me go to school." 

     "Damon's not in charge." Stefan replied easily opening the door to the office for her.

     "I beg to differ." (Y/N) whispered after Stefan had compelled the secretary to get (Y/N)'s schedule and allow her admittance. "If I hide his alcohol he becomes quite agreeable to my point of view."

     Stefan merely rolled his eyes as the Salvatore siblings walked to their first class.

     For (Y/N) the day dragged on because she already knew all the material. For Stefan the day dragged on for when he could finally see Elena again. By lunchtime the two split up and (Y/N) grabbed a few things in the lunch line. Hesitantly she went outside and sat by a blonde girl who seemed pretty popular.

     "Are you new?" The blonde girl asked in a sweet high pitched voice.

     "You could say that." (Y/N) smiled. "I'm (Y/N)." She added offering the blonde her hand.

     "Caroline."

     "Are you waiting on some friends?" (Y/N) asked trying to make polite conversation.

     "Yeah." Caroline answered. "They should be here any minute. But who knows with Elena getting so close to Stefan."

     (Y/N) smiled in amusement. "Is she a bit of a bitch?"