Appa and Eomma

Jin woke up due to a object moving on his stomach. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jungkook moving around he smiled and Jungkook saw he was awake and begin smiling as well.

" Well look at my little early bird let's go get some food ready for your other sleepy heads alright." He said and got out of the bed making sure not to wake up the other boys they all scooted together to close the gap and Tae slapped Yoongi in the face as he turned Jin was holding back his laughter.

Jin picked up Jungkook and headed to the kitchen he put the boy down in the living and turned on the TV and let him play with some toys he managed to get yesterday.

He decided to surprise the boys today for breakfast.

" Alright lets go wake them up." He said and headed back up stairs.

" Wake up angels." He said no response so decided to tickle Namjoon and kid flung his arms.

" WHAA H-Huh what?" He said soon the others groaned and woke up and rubbed their eyes Yoongi felt his cheek.

" I feel like I have been slapped." He said Jin held his laughter.

" I have a surprise for you guys downstairs in the dinning room go see it.Last person down gets a tickle monster!" He said their eyes lit up and they climbed out the bed and giggled all the way downstairs Jin laughed and went down.

" WOW EOMMA SO PRETTY!" He heard Hobi say Jin smiled

" It's your to eat love." He said

" Eomma we can really eat these!?!" Yoongi said Jin ruffles his hair and nods they all say thank you and begin eating

" Eomma we can really eat these!?!" Yoongi said Jin ruffles his hair and nods they all say thank you and begin eating. Jin sat Jungkook on his lap and feed the boy who clapped every time he got a bite.

" E-Eomma!" Jin thought his mind was going to explode.

" H-HUH!" He said loudly

" E-Eomma! Eomma!" Jungkook said the boys looked over at him.

" He said his first word." Jin said astonished he smiled and laughed and spun Jungkook around the boys clapped and cheered.

" Wait what's today?" He asked

" Ooo Ooo I know I know today's is the 1st of September!" Jimin said proudly. Jin's jaw dropped.

" Jungkook it's your birthday!" He said the others clapped for him as he has now turned one.

" Alright everyone go get dressed we're going shopping today!" He said the boys ran upstairs desperate to try their outfits on.

" Yo Yo what's up homie!" Yoongi said as he came down.