Worth

Taehyung's POV

I was so dizzy while laying in bed everything just kept spinning.

Allen? I said in my head the alter answered.

Yeah Tae?

I'm scared.

Don't be Tae it's going to be okay.

Allen what if someone hurts me?

Want me to take over?

Yes please.

Alright.

I feel myself black out.

Allen's POV

I am now in control of Tae while he calms down I get up and head over to Namjoon's room.

"Joon." I said and knocked he opens the door with sleepy eyes.

"Tae~ it's late." He says I shake my head.

"Not Tae Allen." I said he blinks.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes he just got scared and needs to calm down." I said Namjoon nods and opens his arms I hug him.

"Let's go lay in the fluffy bean bags that will help." Namjoon says I nod and we head downstairs to the our toy room it's filled with all types of stuffed animals huge and small it was a lavender color it's calming there were clouds painted on the roof and there was a bookshelf we practiced our reading in here.

"Want me to read you a story?" Namjoon asked I smiled and nodded he picked up and book and I curled into the giant teddy.

"Ok I'm going to read Princess and the pea!" He says I gasp I love Princess and the pea!

"Alright so once upon a time there was a princess who was caught in the rain she needed a place stay so she went by to the nearby castle she knocked and said "Please give a place to sleep for the night!" She says the maids let her inside and she meets the queen who judges her.

"Who are you?" The Queen asked "I'm a princess who was caught in the rain!" She says the queen looks at her wet raggedy clothes and doesn't think she's a princess she decides to test her.

"Okay we will give you a place to sleep for the night!" The Queen says the maids set up her bed and the queen sneaks a pea under the 100 mattresses a real princess will be able to tell the pea under the mattress. "Thank you again!"  She says and climbs up the mattress to get sleep.

The entire night the girl is uncomfortable she can't seem to sleep something is so uncomfortable!

The next morning comes and the girl is restless she walks into the dinning room and the queen sees her.

"How did you sleep dear?" The Queen asked.

"It was awful something kept poking me!" The girl sighs and rubs her back the queen smiles amused.

"So you are a princess." The Queen says the girl tilted her head.

"I put a pea under the mattress to see if you can feel it and you did only a really princess would feel that." The Queen says the girl smiles she truly was a princess the end!" Namjoon finished the book I clapped and my stomach growled.

"Let's go get some food!" Namjoon says we head into the kitchen and we get some cereal.

"What are you little sneaky heads doing?" I heard Appa's voice we turn and see but don't see him...

"Appa?" I called out nothing.

"Appa where are you?" Namjoon said we got up from the table and we creeped around the corner and saw someone standing in the living room.