ten

{ Roslyn's POV }

It's been a few months since that party, everyone is back with their own lives.

Only a few changes, Tori and Luca moved back to Italy to be with Reia Cristian and their daughter, Alex and Vera are now together, and oh turns out Thomas was gay. Him and Zach are kind of together now. At least from what I'm told.

The others are basically still the same, they just travel more now that it's safer for everyone.

I haven't talked to Ander since, but I know someday I will, I just don't know when. Call it a gut feeling. That night we had sex was pretty amazing, I can't even lie...but the next morning I left him in his bed alone.

I went to the airport with my father. We went to Aruba, which was where my mother was from.
We got reconnected. We had a lot of time to make up for. I never knew he was alive. I just called the number he gave me as a child, and he answered.

Apparently he knew things were going down hill and it was safer for everyone if he kept an eye out on everyone. So that's what he did. I believe him.
Although I was upset he lied about his death, I understood. It's something I probably would've done.

Now I'm living my life taking on a few jobs as an assassin, while also opening up my own club in Aruba named Lynx, after my mother Lyn.

My father spends most of his time living with me, but has plans to visit Italy because that is his home, and I understand. He has his life, and I have mine.

I think about the mafia and the family often.

I would've stayed but mafia life is so much more complicated than what I want. There's more responsibilities, and it was loud...but I'm sure I'll go back one day. I just simply don't know right now.

My life doesn't feel lonely now.
I keep in contact with Tori or Reia weekly, but other than that it's safest not too.

I still like to keep myself hidden, and in the shadows.. but I do leave a hint each month somewhere in case Ander ever needs, or wants to be in touch.

It's funny how times change for the better, even when you don't want it too.

Because I was fine with the way things were, but this is better.

I'm glad to have the experience in the mafia, and to be able to help.

Everyone agreed on keeping my secret for my business and safety, plus it was more of Ander demanding that they keep it.

His words were "We will carry her as secret to our graves, just as the omertà."

I guess you could say that — I'm the Mafia's Omertà.