Missed calls

Hey guys,

Here is the new update 

Hopefully you guys are loving the journey of Myra and Arjun if you are then please vote. If you have any comments or concerns about the plot please do comment about it.

Today is Rose day so ek surprise update toh banta hain 😃

Happy Reading,

Indu

-------------------------------------------------------

Arjun's POV

Oh god today it was indeed a very stressful day I just got done with my 5th team meet for the day and I wonder how I have managed to survive on just few cups of coffee since morning, my mom would be very angry that I didnt finish her packed lunch even today. May be mom is right , may be I have become a workoholic but what should I do the business I have started is my baby project and I believe that I will work as hard as I can to get it to the level I desire it to be.

My business is not just any regular business it makes dream come true, it makes education more fun focused on effective learning. As an average student myself I know the pain of long hours of slogging and yet not been able to achieve what I wanted. I found the whole academics boring. Its as simple as such and it took me a very fortunate encounter with a very wise person to know that academics could be fun and productive and this triggered the whole idea of my business. I have some pretty cool college mates who loved doing graphical designing and now they work in the field they are passionate for. I have some friends who are nerds and they design the content for the videos which are designed in a way to make it fun for the students which enables them to apply the knowledge they are learning.

So far I have been successful in marketing my concept to reputed schools and colleges who happen to be my happy customers now. There is still a long way to go but so far I have achieved the goal which I planned to achieve.

After my meeting I head in to my cabin to pack up and go home when I notice couple of missed calls from my mom. My mom never calls so many times at work she knows I hardly take personal calls when I am working. I call her back and as soon as she picks up she has one command to me "come home" and that left me wondering on why was she behaving so weirdly today no greetings, no taunts. I head home which I have anyways planned to anyways but this time I had different thoughts on why she was behaving in that way.

I head home and open the door with my key . I am actually scared as if im a teenager who is scared of his mother because he did something which he shouldn't. As soon as I enter I see my mom she just asks me to freashen up and come for dinner. Okay , this is weird, let me tell you something about my mom she is a huge drama queen and she loves to annoy me everyday whenever I come home but today she is actually behaving offish, why ??

I go to my room , freashen up and come down. Mom had already laid out my food on the table she keeps awfully quiet for a while just staring at me. 

Me : Okay mom what did I do now ?

Mom: You dont need your mom anymore do you ?

(Okay she is being a drama queen again 😨)

Me: Mom why are you saying that ??

Mom: Because you are changed, no you are going to change

Me: Mom...

Mom : Ofcourse your going to change because your going to get married !!

I completely freeze for a while and it takes me a moment to make sense of what she said when I finally regain my senses  I dunno what to say 

Me : Mom ...

Mom : Myra said yes ....

Now finally I see a hint of amusement and a gorgeous smile on my mom's face which turns in to a loud laughter after looking at my confused/surprised face. I guess she was holding her happy emotions for a long time now to act offish in front of me. 

Wow Myra really accepted ??

It has been ten days since I took her out on a date when I dint recieve an answer for a while I thought it would be a no but her yes came out as a surprise

Mom was continuosly teasing me through out dinner and I was dodging her attempts. When I finally get back to my room I take out a picture of Myra sent by her parents I couldnt stop my dangerous smirk  after digesting the news

Hello Myra , guess this is going to be fun 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no what is Arjun planning ?

Can anyone guess ??

Please vote and comment if you like my work

Okay readers so Happy Rose Day 🌹🌹

With love,

Indu