Chapter 3

I apologise for not updating for so long. I am very sorry. No excuses.

I kinda miss school ever since this whole thing of covid 19..

Anyway, Please wash your hands with soap and stay at home. Stay healthy and cool readers.

Thank you for waiting.

And again, I apologise.

Oh, yea. I kinda.. Upgraded the way I.R.I.S works so yeah. It's not canon but it would be cool if it were.

::

Rizwan is known as the cold hearted agent. Ever since he found out about Djin's death, he shuts everyone out. This is the way he's grieving. Even it's not the right way, he doesn't care. He just couldn't accept that Djin is dead. Even though it had been few years, he still couldn't move on with Djin's death.

He may be a cold hearted agent. But despite that, there are still people who he's comfortable with, meaning he's not so all cold hearted with them. And the way he's showing that he's comfortable with them is when he make snarky comeback or sarcastic comments.

And oddly, he had just realised that he felt comfortable enough to be sarcastic towards that I.R.I.S kid. But why? They hadn't known for long, heck they even know eachother for only a few minutes. Moreover, the kid didn't even know his name until he told the kid. How could he get so comfortable with the kid to the point where he felt teasing the kid with sarcasm is a normal thing?

Oh god.....

No matter what, Rizwan. There's always a person who will manage to melt your frozen heart.

Oh god.

He did not just heard what his mentor had once said to him. No way. A kid? Who will melt the ice in his heart? Pish, that's a bull. Like, how the hell can a kid melt his frozen heart? He closed himself and what can a kid do for Rizwan to open up himself? Nothing.

Rizwan is trying so hard to denied it. But deep down, he knows the kid resemble his past self and that's what makes him so comfortable with the kid.

It feels like seeing another part of you that had died being alive.

::

Ali fix his tie as he stands in front of a mirror in his room. He look at himself. He's very short for someone his age. But pretty god looking he'd say. Had he not been eating enough to be just this tall? Well, he simply just doesn't have the appetite to eat a lot. It's just that.. eating alone with silence filling every corner of your house, makes the food taste bitter on his taste bud. He's used to it though. At least.. Until, he trained with Rizwan.

That bad habit of his had been thrown away into the sea and never came back by the help of his mentor. Why? Well as what Rizwan said, as an agent, he need stamina and energy to do mission. Without proper eating, he won't have enough energy. So Rizwan basically made sure he ate right on time and eat healthy. It's also the only the reason he grew at least as tall as Alicia by the time he got into the academy and later on grew taller than Alicia.

Ali snap out of back to reality as his eyes focuses at his reflection in the mirror. "I never noticed just how short I was..." He touch the mirror. "Rizwan, how the hell did you got me to grow taller?" He says in wonder before he retract his hand. Ali turns around and take his phone. He look at it. Now that he remembers, he had once transfered his phone information into I.R.I.S for just in case for backup (and for testing out if he could actually use I.R.I.S as a phone later on)

'I wonder if I could transfer all the data from my previous phone into my current phone..Well technically the data is sent to my brain too, right?' He tap his chin lightly. He take the round object on the desk and wear it. "Here goes nothing."