unspoken jealousy

Note | I'm just trying new hobbies and just testing out my writing skills. And English isn't really my mother tongue so, please excuse the grammatical errors if there's any. Hope you'll like this short one-shot of jinbyul. thanks!

This day seems to be so gloomy but even so my lover and I decided to go watch a movie

This day seems to be so gloomy but even so my lover and I decided to go watch a movie. It's raining but it's not heavy enough to stop our plans- well more of his plan of enjoying the day. I often feel sad when it rains because I don't like it that much and today was no exception. Although I am trying so hard to keep up a smile to make my boyfriend happy I just can't shake off this feeling that something weird will happen. Maybe it's because of this gloomy day-or I don't know it's just weird. And I don't get it but today I just feel more irritated without any reason.

But then there he is. Now I understand, women's intuition really never fails. The gloomy day just became even gloomier as I've seen the person I've loved the most with his new lover coincidentally, crossing the streets coming near me and my boyfriend-probably to also watch a movie. This is too grave to be a coincidence.

As I was dragged by my unawared boyfriend, Minhyuk, my eyes met his. The moment our eyes met, I tried so hard to act calm. We've changed now, we've moved on and already with different lovers. We have to pretend we don't know each other. I was going to avoid him but seeing his flustered face when he saw me, I suddenly got as flustered as he was. I immediately tried to avoid his gaze. I gulped down hard thinking 'I thought I'd never see you again, Kim Seokjin'. But fate brought us together again.

While my boyfriend went to the counter to buy us tickets I saw him sitting a few tables across me, looking at me as his girlfriend walked to also go to the counter. She's beautiful. Tall, sexy and has a great smile- she looks like a model. Well, what did I expect of course he'd want someone gorgeous.

Sitting there, aware of each other is so awkward. We can't even give acknowledging looks and just turn away, avoiding looking at each other.

My mind is so full of why's right now. Why? Why did you appear in front of me again. Why here? Why now? I didn't know what to do. I got so fidgety. I felt his gaze shooting at me even though I'm looking down.

Coincidentally both our lovers went back at the same time with tickets in their hands.

I saw how his hands brushed against hers and the pit of my stomach got a bit sick, my thoughts running through that time before when it was my hands he was holding.

"Are you okay babe?" my eyes drifted back to my boyfriend realizing that I shouldn't get affected, I have minhyuk with me. I'll be fine. I nodded to him saying, "I'm fine, let's go?" I put my hands around minhyuk's waist hugging him as we've walked towards the entrance of the theater. While we're walking I can still feel Jin watching us at the back of my head. I chose to ignore it.