i love you

Note| As promised, here it is. Hope you'll like it even if it will be full of tears 😩😂

p.s please don't hesitate to leave a comment, it would mean so much to me. thank you!

Three days has passed since seokjin decided to come back into byul's life

Three days has passed since seokjin decided to come back into byul's life. It's been two days of her ignoring him. It was wrong of me to kiss him back when minhyuk was literally just with me. But even though i know it's wrong, i couldn't seem to regret doing it. I feel like I'm such a terrible woman for wanting to do it again. For wanting him back, again. Fortunately, minhyuk went camping with his co-workers for their team building after that day they went to the movies. The place they went to has no signal, so he can't reach byul. Giving her the time she needs to think.

Now, she's isolating herself from everything. She's staying in her room keeping herself away from everything and everyone— well, except for one person, yongsun, she's so stubborn, not leaving byul alone. She's currently making coffee for the both of them. She visited byul this afternoon, thinking there was something wrong with her when she called beforehand. Byul was surprised to see Yongsun in front of her doorstep especially because byul insisted everything was fine but she saw through byul. Right when she opened the door she immediately noticed byulyi's puffy and red eyes from all the crying. And when she went inside she instantly figured out what was wrong. She saw all the things owned by Seokjin, she saw byul's pictures with him sprawled on the floor, all the letters and gift's he made. Her apartment was a mess. Filled with things that reminds her of him. When yongsun looked back to byul, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore she started sobbing. Yongsun hugged her and tried so hard to calm her down.

It took an hour or more for byul to finally calm down and stayed inside her room. Yongsun came back with two cups in her hands.

"Do you feel a little better now that you've cried your heart out?" she said handling byul one cup.

"I guess... I don't know what to do unnie. He's back. He came back." yongsun just looked at me sympathetically not saying anything so I opened up to her, she's the only one I trust aside from my family and right now she's the only one I have.

"When I saw him again, it all came back to me. How much I missed him. How much I've longed to see him, to touch him, to hug him... to kiss him and be with him again. I remembered all the time when I was so happy with him. How he took care of me and how much he loved me...—" a tear fell in my eye and brushed it off.
"And when he said he wants be back, I felt my heart swell with happiness but... I know it can't happen... I have Minhyuk now. God knows how I badly don't want him to get hurt."

"But do you love him?" yongsun muttered

"I..." i couldn't answer. I am speechless. My mind is like a blank canvas slowly getting painted with nothing but questions. Do I love him? Or did I ever love him? I knew I liked him and I appreciated all the efforts he made for me. But is it enough for me to love him? Is it enough for us to last?