Sick at school (Namjoon ft. Maknae line)

It was morning time in Seoul, and Namjoon's mom had just waken up sleepy little Joonie. However, when he woke up, he couldn't help but notice how he felt really cold and his throat was really dry and irritated. Despite that, he let it slide and headed to school, wearing a thick sweatshirt and he had also brought a large water bottle with some lozenges.

When he arrived, he (tried) to greet his friends cheerfully, "morning guys, ready for class?", but only for him to notice that his voice was really harsh. "Morning Joon, you look a bit pale today. Everything alright?" Asked a little worried looking Taehyung. Namjoon just nodded his head and walked to his locker to put his bags inside.

Meanwhile

"Hey guys, he looks really pale today. Plus, he seems really under the weather," said Jungkook to his friends. They nodded and suggested that they should tell the teacher so that Namjoon's condition doesn't worsen.

Soon, the bell rang and it was time for their first class of the day (or not really a class but it's sorta one), homeroom. They headed to the class room, greeted the teacher and Jimin and Jungkook stopped to let the teacher know about Namjoon, while Joon and Tae sat down in their seats. Jimin told the teacher, "Ummm Ms Kyeong, earlier this morning we noticed that Namjoon's voice was more harsher than normal and he also looks really pale, but he says that he's feeling alright though we both think that he's sick today,". "I see. Yes he does look quite pale and he seems like he has a fever. Well, we'll monitor him and if it gets worse, he'll visit the nurse. I'll let the other teachers know so they can be aware," replied their teacher.

The good thing about her was that she was really understanding and kind. When homeroom was done, they continued with the school day. Everything was the same for Namjoon until maths class. Suddenly, he got a huge wave of chills and started shivering, and couldn't focus on his work. His voice felt like it was gone. He just felt so uncomfortable, and his face made it look obvious. In fact, a little too obvious that Jimin, who was sitting next him noticed it and asked him, "Hey Joon, want me to call the teacher to send you to the nurse? You look really horrible. The nurse will help you feel better,". Namjoon couldn't say anything return, but Jimin took his body language as an 'ok'. "Ms Goo, Namjoon is shivering and his throat is burning up, he can hardly talk," informed Jimin.

"Ah, I've been notified by Ms Kyeong about his health today. Do you think you can help take him to the nurse Jimin? I'll write you a pass for the nurse," asked the teacher 

"Yes Ms Goo, I'll bring him," replied Jimin. So, he helped guide Namjoon to the nurse's office, praying he wouldn't pass out. And thankfully he didn't. 

When Jimin got there, he gave the nurse the slip, and examined him. "Namjoon-ssi, I think you have a mild flu. But it's ok, I'll call your mom to pick you up," said the nurse. Namjoon just nodded in return, and managed to croak out a little "can I sleep for a while?" Which the nurse approved of. In about half an hour, Namjoon's mom came in, looking worried. "Ah, there you are Ms Kim, your son is just sleeping on the bed with his classmate's company. But don't worry too much, he just has a mild flu and he hasn't thrown up yet which is good," told the nurse to Namjoon's mom. 

"Thanks for looking after my son, and thank you Jimin for staying here," thanked Joon's mom. Jimin mentioned how Jungkook and Taehyung also helped, and she thanked them too. Soon, Namjoon was brought home and cuddled up in his comfy bed with thick blankets at home.

Ok y'all, that's all for this chapter. I just really had a feeling of doing this so let me know if u liked it! Anyways bye!

Borahae~💜💜💜