Chapter 3

Yoongi and Jimin walked by the shore kicking their legs against the sand and holding their silence.The sound of waves against the bay was calming both their hearts.Jimin stopped all of a sudden and stared at Yoongi.Yoongi turned around as his companion continued looking at him in confusion.
"What?",Yoongi asked and Jimin still stayed silent.Another set of waves washed the shore away.Jimin tilted his head and breathed,"Who are you?"
Yoongi took a sharp breath in not knowing what to do,Jimin kept intently staring at Yoongi and a smile formed on his lips as he witnessed Yoongi's frozen posture.
"Got you,Hyung",Jimin said as he laughed out loud.Yoongi's heart fell back into place.The prank didn't sit too well with him yet he found Jimin's laugh adorable.
"If you ever do that again,I'll bury you alive Park Jimin",Yoongi threatened as Jimin proceeded to join him,still laughing.
"You should have seen your face",Jimin snorted as he tried to stop laughing.Yoongi was annoyed,he was always annoyed at Jimin.The boy always bit his ear,always messed up his ease.But he still loved him with all his heart and kept secret that he is his favourite.

Jimin still had that smile as he closed distance between them but then like a light went off,his face changed into confusion.He extended his hands to Yoongi,"Could you hold my hand,hyung?"
It took a couple of seconds for Yoongi to react but he firmly held Jimin's hand in his and lead him on.Yoongi decided to not show his shock and kept on talking about the conversation they had earlier.He talked about the pastel colors of the sky,he spoke of the old lady living by the end,he talked about the weird customer Mr.Kang had that morning,all the while knowing Jimin wouldn't dwell on them.

Day 436

Taehyung wrote

I didn't knew it was my birthday,
Happy 62
I am happy cause Jimin remembered
He set up the whole party
The balloons,the decorations,the cake..
Ha!The cake..My Cake fairy
He was so happy.
Yeonjun couldn't come,But he will be back on New year's eve.The wedding is in few days following.Everyone else came,they are staying at Jungkook's.
Moments like these,I wish stayed forever

Jungkook's voice was the loudest,he is always too loud while he is drunk.Taehyung was smiling at him as he challenged everyone for a beer pong.Taehyung decided he was too old for this game,anyway.Jimin was in his arms,head on Taehyung's chest,gazing dearly at the others.Taehyung didn't miss any moment he could kiss his temple,Jimin'd lean in more everytime.Hoseok's missus was serving the world's best lasagne again,she is the sweetest.They talked into the night until Jimin leaned in and whispered he was tired and Taehyung called off the night unceremoniously.The home was vacant again and Taehyung expected to walk back into find his husband already sleeping but no,he was sitting on the bedspreads smiling widely.That mischievious look so obvious.
"I wasn't tired",Jimin said as he pulled Taehyung down onto the bed by him.Taehyung smiled widely and Jimin pulled out something from under the bed.A box that revealed a photoframe,it had a beautiful portrait of his favourite photo from 39 years ago.39 years ago on this day.Taehyung leaned in with emotions to press his lips on to Jimin's forehead and he closed  his eyes tighly begging God to keep this memory in a place where his sickness can't touch,where it won't be scarred.And maybe Jimin's thoughts  relied onto Taehyung,cause he wished the same.His kisses travelled all over Jimin's face to finally land on his lips.When they drifted off to sleep that night,by the faint table lamp Taehyung fixed his eyes on the photoframe.Taehyung had a cake in his hand,a smudge of cream on his nose
,Jimin hooking his arms and smiling wide.

"Say Cheese",Jungkook said as he clicked away his favourite people into his camera.
"Late dinner,my treat",Taehyung called in to receive cheers and hurrays from his friends.Taehyung turned around at Jimin,
"You are the reason for this,huh?"
He pointed at the cake smudge on his nose and Jimin giggled.
"You'll have to pay for it",Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin's wrist,while he tried escaping.He pressed his nose to Jimin's and Jimin looked up at him,blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Tae,Are you asleep?"
"No,baby.What is it?"
"I love you"
Taehyung took a while to reply as he was in a daze of that memory.When he replied that he loves Jimin dearly too,Jimin had already slept.

A/n:Gosh,whoever reading this ..You are a fighter