Chapter 4

"Jiminie,are you okay?",The knock continued and Jimin's sobs only grew louder,heartwrenching and painful.Taehyung had his forehead pressed against the bathroom door,hand on the handle.
"Baby,let me in",Taehyung's voice came strained.Jimin broke,"Go away,Taehyung"
"Am not going anywhere until I see you",Taehyung said as he sat down on the floor,leaning against the door.Jimin,the same,on the other side.
"Why do you want me,Tae?I am not worth it",Jimin asked in between his sobs.
"You are worth everything I have",Taehyung said.

"Jimin,Shall we leave?",It was Namjoon's voice that shook him off the reverie and Jimin raised his head up to see his reflection.He relived on the scenes he just had.Did it really happen?Or is it just another of his  imagination? Taehyung wouldn't tell him if he asked.Jimin opened the door to find Namjoon in a dark blue suit,smiling.
"Taehyung is with Yeonjun helping him to get ready",Namjoon said even before Jimin could ask.
"Yeonjun?"
"It's his wedding,remember?"
"Mm..",Jimin let Namjoon help him out.
"Dad..How do I look?", Yeonjun's soft voice gathered their attention and Jimin's eyes sparkled at the sight of his son.
"Just like your Appa",Jimin said and Yeonjun smiled widely.Taehyung came from behind Yeonjun, still fixing his own tie.
"Jimin,let's go?",Taehyung said as he watched Yeonjun take off after Namjoon.

Day 441

Taehyung wrote

Yeonjunie got married,Mei Jung is a sweet girl
We all cried during Jimin's speech
We should name ourselves crybaby fam
Jimin didn't recognize so many people today,My heart sank
The depth of this really hit me today
I tried not to show it
Jungkook noticed,I was anxious
Everyone leaves tomorrow
Jimin's next checkup date is approaching
am not ready to hear it
Yeonjun would stay till then

Jimin had been gazing out the window for a while now.Taehyung came to stand near him and realized he was humming .Jimin tried again and again and stopped.He turned around at Taehyung and said," I have a song stuck in my mind..I can't figure out which"
"Do you have a melody?Or some lines?",Taehyung offered to help him out.Jimin hummed to himself a couple of times before he said,"It goes like...I'll..climb.. climb every mountain and ...um...swim every..Something like ..urghh"
Taehyung knew the song and what occasion that had played on.But he wanted Jimin to remember on his own.
"Do you think you can recall it?",Taehyung wanted to know.Jimin shook his head,"Is it important?"
Taehyung couldn't reply,he asked himself.Is it important?Taehyung shrugged,"It's alright..Let's go to bed"
Jimin watched as Taehyung walked away and he desperately tried to sing the song but the broken words wouldn't sew up together.

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night to hear Jimin humming again to himself.
"Baby,you are awake?",Taehyung brought an arm up to caress Jimin's arm but then he realized in shock that the man was shaking.
"Jimin",Taehyung sat up to catch full view of his husband in the faint moonlight.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?",Taehyung prayed Jimin doesn't hear his heartbeat racing up.Jimin shifted and Taehyung could clearly see the tears shining and it broke his heart.
"What is it,baby?",He whispered calmly.
"I..can't remember the song",Jimin said and a fresh set of tears made it's way down his cheeks.Taehyung non-chalantly swept Jimin's hair off his forehead.
"That's okay,Sweetheart",Jimin only shook his head before he took a breath and replied,"It means something to you,I saw it in your eyes.You broke when I couldn't remember.I am..I wanna remember...My head hurts"
Taehyung was quick to engulf Jimin into his arms,close to his chest.Jimin tugging at the side of his shirt restlessly.

"It's just a song,It's nothing special",Taehyung's voice came almost as  a whisper and he carded his fingers through Jimin's hair bringing him into peace.
"promise?"
"promise",Taehyung assured.
He heeded Jimin's calming heartbeat as he slipped into a dreamland and Taehyung tried to bite down the painful sobs as his brain played his first dance with Jimin after their wedding,the said song playing.

He'd climb every mountain
He'd swim every ocean
Just to be with him and fix what he's broken
Cause he needs him to see
That He was the reason

A/n:How is my fellow vminers surviving the comeback.I have ppayed "friends" a thousand times already.Damn it's emo