Chapter 5

Taehyung stared outside the window as Dr.Yoo kept talking,Mei Jung attentive.
Taehyung's eyes disagreed to move from his son and his husband walking around in the garden downstairs,seen through the wide window.

"Appa",Mei Jung dragged his attention back to the room and Taehyung met eyes with Dr.Yoo.He sighed before leaning into his seat,his hands still fiddling over the paper weight.He was anxious.
Dr.Yoo cleared his throat,"Taehyung ssi,Although he made improvements and had reacted well to the medications..He is at a phase where he forgets ..or to put it right,doesn't know he has Alzheimer's.He is going to be very confused about places,people and events.It gets ..worse now.More care needs to be given"

Dr.Yoo stopped to see Taehyung's eyes travelling back to the window.Mei Jung lightly rubbed comforting circles with her thumb on Taehyung's wrinkling hand.He looked at her blank and she smiled assuringly.He didn't hear the rest of the conversation as he watched his son laughing out loudly with his husband.He was adorable.

Jimin was pacing the room nervously as Taehyung's eyes watched him intently.He knows there's no use in telling him to calm down.He had been anxious since the papers went in for consideration and even as it got approved,he was still scared.He was awake all night as well,he was completely restless.Taehyung extended his hand to Jimin and he stopped for a second,trying to breath normally.Taehyung urged and Jimin took his hands,Taehyung pulled him to the seat by him,quickly latching his arms over Jimin's shoulders to prevent escape.Jimin closed his eyes tightly and Taehyung squeezed his other hand.

"Mr.Kim",A voice called onto their attention and Jimin thought his heart had seized.Taehyung was more calm yet anxious himself.The woman stood at the threashold with the warmest smile and she gazed to her back.The duo followed her gaze to find a tiny hand clutching the side of the woman's skirt.

"Yeonjun",The woman cooed lightly as she tried to step aside and the little boy peeked out.Jimin bit his lips as he pushed himself to walk closer.He knelt beside them and extended his arms to the little boy.The boy's round eyes scanned Jimin and switched his glance onto Taehyung and back to Jimin.Jimin nodded lightly as Taehyung joined to stand behind him,placing a hand over his shoulder.Taehyung could feel the light shaking of Jimin's core.Jimin's hands still hovered in air as the little boy looked up at the woman and she smiled encouragingly.Yeonjun came out and reached out to hold Jimin's hand,slightly contemplating before letting it fall gently.A single tear rolled down Jimin's cheeks shamlessly and the boy gazed in wonder,"Ajhumma told me you are going to be my Appa,Is that true?",He urged.

Jimin felt the word was alien but coming from the little one,it felt right,it felt perfect.Jimin nodded and the boy lunged forward to hook his hands around Jimin's neck catching him off gaurd to hug him tightly.Jimin's eyes met Taehyung's before he closed it and let the emotion fill him in,He felt his husband's hand encircling them,He felt safe.

Day 452
Taehyung wrote,

Yeonjun and Mei Jung left.We had the fight all over again asking us to stay with him.He wouldn't understand.Jimin fell asleep all evening,didn't wake up to even bid them bye.I assumed he'd ask when he wakes up but he didn't remember.
Winter seems to be ending,not the one in my heart though.
I don't know where this is taking us

A/n:So sorry...I know it's been toooooo long.I am in process of updating the other stories too..Look forward to it