Fear for the leaf chapter 2

In Naruto's mind 5 days later

The sage said to Naruto it is time to wake up now. Naruto responded with I don't want to what if they hurt me or experiment again and it's much more fun taking to you guys. Minato said we are always going to be here for you. Okay Dad I'm going to wake up.

Out side Naruto's mind
I'm I dead Naruto asked him self when he hired the sage say remove your bandages over your eyes. Naruto removed the bandages over his head and saw three leaf jonien looking over him. Naruto screamed in fear for the jonien. That's when the 3rd walk in and said what is going on. He see's Naruto back away from him in to a corner. Kakashi said he's scared of us 3rd. The 3rd tried to calm Naruto down but It didn't work . Naruto jump out of the window because he was scared of the ninja and ran back to his house.

Naruto's house 1 hour later
Naruto was scared out of his mind.
Minato said calm down they were probably only there to protect you. But why did on have his sword out Naruto said. Idk but one of them was my old student he was the guy with the mask covering his face his name is Kakashi Minato said. Okay I guess I'll trust him and the 3rd.

Hokage tower 5 minutes later
Why was he scared of us 3rd Itachi asked. Probably because you had a sword drawn and he was attacked by leaf genien before he was experimented on the 3rd said. I guess that makes sense Kakashi said. Kakashi you and me should go check on him the 3rd said and they left the tower

5 minutes later at Naruto's house
The 3rd knocks on the door and says can we come in. Naruto says yes you and Kakashi can come in. How did you know my name and that I was here with the 3rd Kakashi asks Naruto. Dad told me Naruto said. Do you know how your dad is the 3rd asked Naruto. Naruto says yes he is the 4th hokage. When did you figure it out. When I got experimented on Naruto said. How did you figure it out that way Kakashi asked. Because I'm a jinchuuriki I got a special mind space. And how did that help you the 3rd asked. Well I got different people cells implanted in me and they appeared in my mind space and two of them were my parents Naruto said I guess that makes a little more sense Kakashi said. 3rd can I leave the village for 2 years Naruto asked. Why the 3rd said. I want to be alone after what happened Naruto asked. The 3rd says okay but I'm going to need someone to protect you the 3rd says. I got that covered Naruto said. And how's that Kakashi asked. Like this and Naruto does some Hand signs and Everyone in his mind space appears except Madara sage and the nine tales.
Sensei Kakashi said. Kakashi how you doing. I'm doing good. Naruto you can leave but only for 2 years okay the 3rd said. Okay 3rd Naruto said

1 hour later at the entrance to the leaf
Naruto you are not aloud to leave the guard's says. Then they see the 3rd. The 3rd says he is aloud to leave. But I thought you said no. He was experimented on and needs to be alone for two years. So this bye for two years naruto. Bye 3rd he says,