Life out of the Leaf chapter 3

One week later unknown location In the land of fire
Naruto was training with 1st hokage in wood style and 2nd hokage in water style jutsu and the 3rd hokage in chakra control and Minato in the flying ragging and the rasengan. And with Madara he training with the sharingan and with Kushina in chakra cha

1 year later
Naruto had master the Water element and the rasengan and chakra control and 2 tomoe sharingan. Minato I think you should send a letter to the leaf to tell them how you are doing. Okay dad that sounds like a great idea Naruto said and went in to the house he had made with his wood style.

Flashback 11 months earlier
Naruto was training on his wood style and he realized how annoying it was to sleep in a cave so he made a house to live in meanwhile they are stay there for 2 years.

End of flashback

Back in the leaf a man appeared in front of the hokage. How are you the 3 asks. It's me Minato I have a letter to you from my son bye and he disappeared. The 3rd read the letter it said hi is naruto I am good and safe and I might come back in half a year instead but only time will tell. I have activated the 3rd tomoe sharingan and I will be sending a letter in 6 months if I need to stay the extra time.

1 week later unknown location
Two women were walking when they saw a gigantic dust cloud in the distance. They rushed to the place they saw the dust cloud come from. When they got there they saw a house. One of them with blonde hair knock on the door. Naruto went to the door and opened to see two women in front of him. Who are you Naruto asked them. Hello my name is Tsunade and this is Shizune and we were wondering how that dust cloud was made . That's was me Naruto said. How Tsunade asked. I was sparing with my parents and my fake uncle's said Naruto. Can I meet them Tsunade asked Naruto. Sure Naruto said and said mom dad come some one wants to meet you. Minato and Kushina walks to Naruto when they see Tsunade and they say ooo hi Tsunade. Minato Kushina says shock. Aren't you so post to be dead. We are dead but are son got experimented on and because he's a  jinchuuriki he got a special mind space so he was able to make a summoning contract with us and now we are here raising are son said Minato. I guess that makes sense is anyone else here to Tsunade asked . Yes the 1st 2nd and 3rd is here to. But the 3rds still hokage. Yes he is but it's him but a younger self and when the real one dies he will be the one Naruto summonses Kushina says. Can you help us raise Naruto as his grandmother please Tsunade. Okay but only because it's you guys.

Time skip 3 mouths later
A white haired man was walking true a town when he saw a man he thought he recognized but he was supposed to be dead so the white haired man started to go to the man he thought he recognized. The man hade yellow hair and was walking to a house in the middle of nowhere. The white haired man went to the house and knocked on the door. Kushina opened the door and said Jiraiya and hit him in his face. Ouch why did you do that for asked Jiraiya. You were Naruto god father and you let him get experimented on said Kushina. But why didn't you do anything then asked Jiraiya. That's is because after he got experimented on he was able to summon me because my cell was implanted in him said Kushina. So how can else can he summon asked Jiraiya. Minato 3rd 2nd 1st and Madara said Kushina. But the 3rd is in the current hokage said Jiraiya. Naruto summons a younger version of the 3rd and when he dies Naruto's one will become the real one said Kushina. Who are you talking to mom said Naruto. You're stupid god father said Kushina. Minato heard this and ran to Jiraiya and hugged him and biting him up at the same time. Ouch and hi Minato said Jiraiya. Why didn't you adopt Naruto. I tried but the 3rd said that I needed to focus on my spy network and that I could take him along with me when he became a chunin said Jiraiya. Ooo okay said Kushina and apologies to Jiraiya for hitting him. But why aren't you guys in the village asked Jiraiya. Naruto needed to get a away from the villagers for a while said Minato. When are you going back asked Jiraiya, in 8 months and 2 weeks, we will be going to the other great nations and meet there Kage and jinchuuriki in 2 months we will start going to there villages said Minato. Okay said Jiraiya. Do you want to meet my grandma asked Naruto. Sure said Jiraiya. Grandma come someone want to meet you. Who is it Naruto asked Tsunade. Jiraiya Tsunade said and hugged him. Tsunade what going on asked Jiraiya. Im Narutos fake grandma said Tsunade. Well I need to be going I'm going to visit you when I can when you return to the village bye Jiraiya said. Bye they all responded. Who was that the 1st 2nd 3rd and Madara wonder. Who were you speaking to asked the 1st. Jiraiya minato responded. Ooo okay he went back to his work as the leaf spy.

Time skip 2 mouths and 2 weeks
They were about to leave when Naruto remember he had to send a letter to the 3rd he ask Minato if he could deliver it for him. Sure Naruto Minato said and disappeared.

Sorry this took so long to get out but now it's here and shout out to a YouTube channel named games that will give us depression. Hope you like this story so far and peace