Chapter 2

As the day continued on, Erma met the class clown of her history class Garfield Logan, who strangely had green skin. In her study hall class, she encountered Rachel once more and was eager to see her again. In science class, Erma met Victor Stone, who used to be the high school's best football player. However, an accident left him unable to no longer play. Currently, Erma made her way to her mathematics class and she wasn't too excited about it. Out of all the classes that school could provide, math was her most disliked classes and she worried that she might cause a literal storm in the class due to her powers. She took a deep breath to help herself calm down as she reassured herself that she could keep things under control. She then entered the classroom and took a seat. The classroom had a total of seventeen students and one empty desk that on Erma's left. The bell soon rang as the final student rushed into the classroom. 

"That was close... Almost didn't make here on time." Stated the kid who just walked in. 

The kid wore a black jacket over a red shirt that had a single diagonal black stripe going across it. He wore blue jeans, grey tennis shoes, and had a slightly advance watch on his right wrist to compliment his outfit. His hair was jet black, but his eyes seemed to be almost draconic and were colored sea green. He took a seat next to Erma as the teacher began to hand out the assignments. 

"For this Geometry assignment, you may work with a partner. However, you are required to show your work and have until the end of the class to finish the assignment." Stated the teacher as she headed back to her desk. 

Erma looked at the assignment and immediately a bit intimidated by some of the equations that were on the paper as she tried to solve them. The kid next to her eventually noticed her struggle as he was working.

"I am guessing that Math isn't your strong suit. Mind if I help you?" Asked the dragon-eyed kid.

Erma gave him a nod as she pointed out the questions that she struggled with. He examined the equations a bit before saying: "Fair warning, I'm not the greatest when it comes to explaining things. Although, these problems aren't as hard as you think." 

Erma gave him a confused look as he began to explain how to solve the equations as easily and less complicated he could. At times, Erma couldn't figure out how he managed to solve certain equations through his explanations while at others he managed to simplify others as if they were simple as two plus two. However, he did make sure that he didn't give the answers to Erma too easily as he worked on his assignment. Eventually, the two managed to finish their assignments a bit early, giving them some spare time to work on other assignments for other classes. 

"By the way, name's Tyrik Sombra." Tyrik introduced himself as he pulled out from his bag something that seemed like a journal from his bag and began to write within it. 

"I'm Erma." Replied the ghost girl as she attempted to see what he was writing from behind her long and thick black hair. 

Tyrik took note of this as he asked while handing the journal to her: "You want to read this?" 

Erma promptly took the journal and began reading the contents of the journal. Based on what she read, the story seemed to be similar to a superhero novel with a bit of misspelling and obvious grammar issues. However, the storytelling was very entrancing and well done. 

"The story is called Zulria Academy. I have some ideas of what I want the story to be like but haven't quite figured it all out." Tyrik stated as he eventually took the book back and resumed writing. 

"It seems like something that my dad would want to read despite the obvious bad grammar and spelling." Erma replied with a smile as the camera in the classroom began to focus on her.

(Unknown Location Within San Fransico)

A large computer screen was currently displaying video footage of Erma as she chats with Tyrik as gears were clanking within the facility. A man wearing some form of metal armor and a mask was completely black on the left side but was bronze on the right where his singular eye was. He had his arms behind his back as he approached the monitor. 

"I see that my efforts to bring you to San Fransico was a success." The man stated with a sinister and cold voice as he examined the image of Erma. "And once your evaluation of your abilities is complete, you will become my new apprentice and destroy the Teen Titans along anyone else who will stand in my way." He added with an evil grin under his mask as his eye narrowed towards the image of Erma.