1 ~ Ugh

Y/n pov

Today was my first day back at School!

I woke up to my brother hitting me with a pillow, while Chase Hudson was standing by my bedroom door laughing! Jaden should know not to wake me up like this. I grab the pillow out of his hands and hit him with it while pushing him off of me. 

"Goodmorning sunshine" Chase said from the door

"Shut up Chase" I say

(Chase has always had a slight crush on me)

"Goodmorning sis! Time to wake up. We have school in an hour!" Jaden says making me jump out of bed pushing him and Chase out of my room so i could get ready!

Today i felt a little extra and decided to wear this:

my makeup was like this: 

I walk downstairs to see Chase starring at me

I walk downstairs to see Chase starring at me. Jaden looked pissed. 

"Take a picture it will last longer" I smirk and look at chase.

Chase started to blush, which made me laugh and Jaden get even more pissed.

"Go change! You do understand if you wear that to school you are asking for people to hit on you! Also, you are staying with me and the boys if you wear that." Jaden said demandingly.

"For your information Jaden, i am not changing! I don't mind spending time with you and the boys. And you can't boss me around!" I said starting to get mad at the thought of him thinking he can just tell me to go and change!

"UGHH!!!" Jaden says storming out the house and to the car.

I grab my bags,phone,wallet, and Jadens stuff and head to the car.