11 ~ the 'dream'

PRESENT

Still Jadens pov

We called 911 and gave them the number that called Y/n.

Y/n went into the dark place and it was hard to get her out.

When she did come out she was crying really hard. Josh and Anthony knew how to calm her down from experiencing this happen to Y/n multiple times before. She was saying how it wasn't dad who said he was out of jail but....Knox

That was impossible though. Knox died a little after birth. Y/n was a triplet. Her and Brock made it but Knox was kidnapped by a person saying they were a nurse. She took Knox but was found later somewhere in Florida. They never found Knox with her and she said he was dead. I only know this because of pictures and records our family use to keep. But when Y/n was at school i threw all that stuff out with our dads stuff.

I was very confused.

Y/n fell asleep in Josh's arms. Josh layed her down in one of the beds. He came over to me and Anthony and asked what we should do.

"What should we do?" Josh asked very worried about Y/n.

"I think we should tell her it was just a dream." I said not wanting her to go through this again.

"What?" Anthony says not wanting to keep anything from Y/n.

"I will wipe everything that might be on her phone. I'll tell her it was probably just another dream and also tell everyone to forget about it." I said trying to get them to go along with it.

They finally agreed after a bit of begging. But hey i was doing this for Y/n!