26 ~ da party

@ the party

I walked in holding Jaden and Ants hands.

Ondreaz, Tony, and Sam were behind us.

Payton and Josh were infront of us.

Payton opened the door for all of us. We all walked in and the smell of alcohol hit me. 

I stood there for a minute and took in my surroundings. 

Jaden turned me around and he was looking at me with Josh and Ant by his side doing the same thing.

"Now you know the rules right?" Jaden asked.

"Ummm.... Yeah?" I said to them

"We know when your lying." Josh says then tells Ant "Take it away"

"No drinking, you are underaged. No dancing with any boys except the ones we know and trust. No kissing or touching anyone. And last but not least NO hoeing around!" Ant says very seriously.

"Ok ok!" I said rolling my eyes at them.

"You know i don't like rolling your eyes" Ant says giving me a strict look.

"yes dad" I said in a sarcastic voice. 

They all three looked at me then Jaden added one more thing

"You can not go anywhere without one of the boys!" He says motioning someone over.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and someones head on my shoulder.

Yay i already broke one of the rules. cue eye roll.

The person whispered in my ear.

'don't worry babygirl  its me.'

I knew it was Payton cause he is the only one who calls me babygirl other than Josh and Ant occasionally. 

I smirked and Jaden saw and looked at me with the 'i know what your thinking' look

"Ok ok lets go Payt!" I say leading Payton to the dance floor where Tony and Ondre were.

I quickly grabbed Paytons hand and started dancing with him.

They were playing tik tok sounds and 'throw that back like a cadilac' came on and you know what that means!

Payton looked at me with a smirk.

I started dancing wrecklessly not caring who saw or who i bumped into.

I was doing Anthonys version of the dance and it seems Ant kinda loosened up or had drinks cause he was cheering me on.

Everyone kinda formed a little circle around me and i was about to throw it back when someone pulled me away.

I didn't exactly know who it was but i did smell alcohol on them.

Everyone that was in the circle just went back to what they were doing. 

I wanted to look at who it was but i first wanted to see if Payton was looking for me and sure enough he was in the crowd looking for me.

I now was ready to see who it was. 

I turned around and to my suprise saw......

Jacob saggytits!

One of my ex's that didn't end that well.

He would beat me and cuss at me until i did what he wanted me too.

He was now dragging me upstairs. 

I was so frightened and speechless i couldn't scream or yell for help.

He opened this door and threw me in.

"You think i wouldn't find you again! This is for leaving me!!!" He said in a scary voice than beat me.

He left and locked the door. 

I crawled over to the door and beat on it trying to get someones attention.

When all of a sudden the door opened and ........

Tony and Cynthia came in.....

Tony saw me and pushed Cynthia out the door.

"Who? Who did this?" He asked clearly worried.

I could barely say anything but

"saggytits"