we gon' stay on top and break the rules

The sun was rising over the California hills yet Odell and Demi were still wide awake in his king sized bed. Demi was propped against the tufted headboard sucking on a strawberry lollipop while Odell was basically laid across her lap, absentmindedly running his fingers along her skin. They hadn't even intended to stay up this long, it had just happened. They had come back in from a night of partying and after some intense shower sex that left Demi's body aching, they had finally made it to the bed and just started talking to each other.

After they had won the Super Bowl, Odell had kept up his end of the bet and taken her to Disneyworld with him. They stayed longer than the rest of his team then finally came back when Odell had to do press. Demi did a few work things here and there but every free second they had was spent with each other. It had only been a week yet Demi's things had matriculated all over his penthouse until Odell finally cleared out his guest bedroom so that she could have somewhere to put her stuff. Demi was over there all of the time, completely ditching her luxurious condo to stay underneath Odell, figuratively and literally. Demi didn't know what it was - probably daddy issues tbh - but she never wanted to be away from him. Even know she knew that she had a 10am meeting with her manager to confirm her schedule, she just wanted to spend as much time as she could with Odell.

"You tired yet, baby?" Odell asked, but Demi shook her head as she pulled the lollipop out of her mouth.

"No, are you? I'll lay down if you are."

It was kind of this unspoken yet accepted thing that they literally couldn't go to sleep without each other now. They didn't even have to necessarily be touching. As long as they were by each other, they could both sleep peacefully. If not, they both had an extremely difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep.

"You should be the one tired. You have a meeting in a few hours," Odell reminded her as she bit down into the lollipop and crushed the candy in between her teeth.

"If I go to sleep now I'm not waking up for that meeting," Demi said as Odell chuckled a little bit.

"What do you want to do then?" Odell quirked an eyebrow at her as the side of her lips tugged up. That's when he figured out exactly what she wanted to do.

"Are your friends still here?" Demi asked as Odell sat up and tugged his hoodie off.

"Yeah..."

"Hmm, I guess you better be quiet then," Demi teased before Odell connected their lips, her hand moving to cup his cheek and play in his beard as she breathed out through her nose. She would never get tired of being with this man.

"Hold on," he whispered against her lips before grabbing his phone.

He tapped on it a few times before the opening guitar chords of her song "Concentrate" began to play throughout the room. One thing she loved about Odell's place was his speaker system. He had it where it could either play through his whole house or just certain rooms. Great for parties or when they were trying to drown out the sounds of their love making since there were literally always people in Odell's apartment.

"What is with you and this song?" Demi giggled once they resumed kissing but Odell pulled away to unclasp her bra.

"There's nothing sexier than hearing your woman sing about doing whatever you want her to do," Odell answered before moving his lips down the column of her neck, licking the side of her collarbone that caused her to writhe against him and wrap her legs around his waist. He knew exactly which spots to hit to get her going and he wasted no time. That's what she loved. He wasn't with the teasing shit. They could foreplay for hours but at the end they both knew what they wanted and Odell was quick to give it to her. And she had no problem returning the favor.