Chapter 2: Five Years Later

Narrator's P.O.V.

That mission changed everything for everyone in Fairy Tail. The search for Lucy started the second the news got around. Five long years later, people slowly gave up only Natsu was continuing the search. Many people help him and do the best they can to help but, everyone gave up. They continued living their lives. Natsu always was upset with guild and called them out on this but, they would always say that Lucy would've wanted them to continue living their lives. As for Lucy, she has been trapped in a mansion that was some like her father's home. It had been five long years and she gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Lucy named her Nashi Layla Dragneel, she had pink hair like her father and brown eyes like her mother. Nashi had her fathers magic and Lucy did the best to control her. Lucy tried her best to raise Nashi in a normal why but found it difficult due always being watched. Lucy wanted to tell Nashi who her father was but she couldn't tell her because her kidnappers have been trying to figure out who Nashi's father is. Lucy knew she needed to protect both Nashi and Natsu. She knows if they knew that Natsu is Nashi's father they could get use that against both her and Natsu. She managed to tell stories to Nashi of her adventures with her friends as fairy tales Lucy created. Nashi was completely unaware if the danger she was in but her mother always warned her. Nashi always noticed that she was being watched by other people when she went out. She was always told to never to speak to them. She listened to her mother no matter what.

Lucy P.O.V.

Five years since I last saw my friends, the guild, and...Natsu. I gave birth to Nashi five years ago. Actually her birthday just passed and now she is officially five. She loved her birthday, I baked her cake and I really wanted to buy her toys or some form of gift to her but I wasn't allowed to. I have been trapped here I've been planning an escape from here and head back to Fairy Tail. I really want Nashi to meet her father I was very careful on what to say about him. I know Nashi wants to know more about her father but not yet. Not until we are free from wherever we are. I found a tunnel that I know is probably a trap but, it is our only chance. For freedom for Nashi, for Nashi to be in the outside world, and for Nashi to meet her father. I have been planning this for a very long time. I just need to tell Nashi what was happening and what to do. It was late at night and I grabbed a bag and started filling it with Nashi's clothes, some food I snuck in my room, some money I managed to get as well, and a weapon just incase. I taught her some basic ways to defend herself. I only got this weapon today. I know I won't be able to escape but Nashi has a better chance then I do. I will give her whatever it takes for her to live a free life even if it is without me. I went over to Nashi's room, which would be a dream room for any child, I woke her up very carefully.

Lucy: "Nashi...sweetie...Wake up..."

Nashi: "H-Huh...Mommy?"

Lucy: "Sweetie we are going out...Somewhere safe. Remember the fairy tales I tell you?"

Nashi: "Yes? Where all the magic people like me are?"

Lucy: "We will be going there...It's called Fairy Tail. Many of my friends will take care of you...Sweetie can you promise me something?"

Nashi: "Anything Mommy."

Nashi sat up, I looked at her and I felt like I would cry soon.

Lucy: "You listen to me no matter what. When I tell you to run you run no matter what. When I tell you to do something you do it. Promise?"

Nashi: "Mommy you're scaring me..."

Lucy: "I am really sorry sweetie. I need you to understand that this is important and I would like you to make this promise to help me sweetie..."

Nashi: "I promise Mommy..."

Lucy: "Good sweetie...I love you no matter what. No matter what happens I love you."

Nashi: "I love you too Mommy."

I smiled and changed Nashi into different clothing for traveling. I put the bag on her and picked her up. I carefully grabbed a knife from the kitchen, and used the knife the open the door. I then ran out to where I found the tunnel. Blast passed us and Nashi screamed.

Lucy: "We're almost there sweetie!"

Nashi was holding me tight and I got to the tunnel. I started running faster and faster. I felt adrenaline kick in and just kept focusing on the end goal. I was starting to see the end of the tunnel but the blasts kept coming more and more. I set Nashi down and I was holding her hand. I started running and she also running along with me. I heard her crying and my heart ached hearing my baby cry. We were almost there but then I got hit from a blast.

Nashi P.O.V.

I saw Mommy got hurt and she was laying on the ground, I wanted not help and went next to her.

Nashi: "Mommy!! Get up please!"

Mommy: "I love you sweetie...Run! Now! Run until you get to a train and head to Fairy Tail like I told you!"

Mommy and I were crying. I didn't want to leave mommy behind.

Nashi: "But Mommy I-"

Mommy: "GO!"

Another bright light hit Mommy as she was keeping me safe. I ran and I didn't stop running. I was out of cave and kept running and running. I don't know how long I ran but I found a town. I was looking around crying. I want my Mommy. Mommy knows what to do and say. I miss my Mommy...

???: "Hello little one..."

A women was a shiny clothes and red hair was talking to me.

Nashi: "M-My Mommy made me run—She-She said to run away from her...because we were trapped and I-I-I..."

I started crying and the shiny women with red hair hugged me.

???: "It's okay sweetie...Did she tell you anything that would help you? Do you remember where you were?"

Nashi: "I-I don't remember...B-But Mommy told me...to go to Fairy Tail..."

The women smiled at me.

???: "I'm from Fairy Tail. I'll take you there. What's your name little one?"

Nashi: "I'm Nashi. Wh-What's your name?"

Erza: "I am Erza Scarlet."

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! Come back for another one! I love you all my little wolf pack! Bye! 😘😘😘