Chapter 4: Watching Nashi

Makarov P.O.V.

I watched these brats trying to kill one and other for causing poor Nashi to cry then I saw Natsu. This brat has been the very difficult to deal with since Lucy has been gone. I miss Lucy, out of all my children I liked her. She was sweet girl and I was happy to call her my daughter but when she went missing nothing was the same. Natsu became cold towards everyone, he was the one that changed then must. So when I saw him taking care of Nashi. He was holding and looked at her in way I haven't seen in a very long time. He looked at her with caring look. Like if anything happened to her, he would do anything to help her. I made decision that is a bit random but it was the right move.

Natsu P.O.V.

I was carrying Nashi and I couldn't stop staring at her. She smelled like her, Lucy....She even had her eyes...Could she be...No impossible we never did anything. Oh for love—These guys won't stop shut up! Can't they see Nashi is asleep?!

Natsu: "HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND LET THE KID SLEEP!!!!"

Everyone released that Nashi was asleep and they finally shut up.

Old Man: "Listen up brats! Natsu you will take care of Nashi!"

Natsu: "Wait....What-

Erza slapped me behind the head reminding me that I was holding Nashi.

Old Man: "That is my finally decision! Alright brats I am going to go track down Nashi's mother."

The old man left and I couldn't believe it. I have to watch her but, oddly enough I wasn't bothered by this. I was just going to be reminded of Luce...A lot...

Few hours later...

Nashi's P.O.V.

I wake up on a couch and I was in a small house. It smelled terrible and looked around wondering where I was. I looked around and I saw Natsu and blue cat.

Natsu: "Hey Nashi. I will be taking care of you."

Nashi: "Oh..."

Natsu: 'What's up kid?"

Nashi: "I—I miss my Mommy..."

Natsu: "O-Oh...What do you know about your old man? You know your dad..."

Nashi: "Mommy never told me a lot. She told me that she couldn't tell me anything because the people watching us would use me and her against my papa. She said that he loves us so much he would do anything for me and my Mommy."

Natsu: "Sounds like your old man and your mommy love each other a lot."

Nashi: "Mommy really loves papa...My Mommy told me that my papa doesn't know I exist. I really don't know what that means..."

Natsu: "It means your old man doesn't know about you."

Nashi: "Oh..."

Natsu: "That doesn't mean anything bad. I'm pretty sure your old man would love you."

Blue Kitty Cat: "I would bet my fish would love you!"

Nashi: "You can talk??!?"

Happy: "Aye Sir! My name is Happy!"

Nashi: "Hi Happy! I'm Nashi! Can you play with me?"

Happy: "Awwwww...I will!"

Me and Happy started playing games.

Natsu P.O.V.

Happy and Nashi were playing games and I released how much my housed was a steel. The place smelled terrible and before I knew it I started cleaning up. I was cleaning the kitchen and then I saw Nashi and Happy looking at me.

Happy: "Natsu are you okay? You're cleaning...."

Nashi: "Can I help you clean?"

Natsu: "I am fine happy. Nashi I can do this by my—"

Nashi: "I always help my Mommy when she cleans and I wanna help you too...Please..."

Nashi was giving a pouty face and apart of me couldn't say no to her.

Natsu: "Alright only because you're insisting..."

Nashi grabbed something cleaning supplies and started cleaning.

Nashi: "Can we make this game?"

Natsu: "What kind of game?"

Nashi: "Mommy and I would see who finishes first and the winner can decided what to do the rest of the day."

Natsu: "Oh a competition! Sure lets do that! Whoever wins can decide on what to do tomorrow. Deal?"

Nashi: "Deal! Starting now!"

Both Nashi and I starting clean like maniacs. Happy watched joyfully. Enjoying the madness unfold. At the end I won, Nashi looked upset that she lost.

Natsu: "Hey how about we do another competition tomorrow. Okay?"

Nashi: "Okay! The place smells a lot better!"

I sighed a bit embarrassed that I let this place get this messy. I noticed Nashi looked tired I picked her up and put her on the couch. A put a blanket on top of her and I went to the guild before the place shut down for tonight. I kept thinking of Nashi...She keeps reminding of Luce...What if Luce—No there is no way! Unless...she is really is Luke's kid then that means she is in love with someone else...But who?! I went to the guild I saw Ice Princess and Elfman. I grabbed both of them behind the head and slammed their head together. They both looked at me like I was crazy and I walked away. Ice Princess came over to me and tried to punch me.

Ice Princess: "What the hell man?!"

Natsu: "You let a chair hit a child."

Ice Princess: "That is was not my fault!"

Natsu: "Whatever Stripper...Mira I will be coming early in the morning.Oh! Prepare all the spicy food on the menu."

Mira: "Alright Natsu! Where is your scarf?"

Natsu: "Huh?Oh Nashi is still has it I'll get it back tomorrow morning. Night everyone!"

Everyone: "Night!"

Gray's P.O.V.

Ash for brains was giving me hard time despite Erza giving me hard time at that already. I noticed something about Nashi. She had pink hair like Natsu and brown eyes that kinda remind me of Lucy. I can't say anything because it can just be dumb luck. Something tells me it not. I need to find a way to prove it is not dumb luck. How? I am going to ask her a bunch of questions and I will see what I came do. Maybe I just miss Lucy too much...After all I saw her as like my little sister...Even after five years of her being gone...I just miss my little sister...Juvia has been more then helpful for me. We've been going on a few dates and they're honestly really fun and we were going another one today. I was thinking about Nashi and I can tell that their is something about that I need to figure out. For some reason I know it involves Lucy and Natsu...

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day! XD WOW! I can only probably do this only on the weekends. I am trying to figure out the schedule I will just not yet. Oh well we will see where this goes! X3 Anyways that is all for today! I love you all my little wolf pack! Bye! 😘😘😘