Chapter 6: Could they be...?

Erza P.O.V.

We all starred at Nashi and Natsu. She just ate the fire and acted as if that was normal. How?! We started at Natsu and Nashi. Could...Could they be...Could Nashi be Natsu's daughter. I grab Gray and Natsu into a private room.

Erza: "Natsu have you ever had sex with anyone?"

Natsu's face turned bright red and Gray didn't know why I dragged him.

Natsu: "W-What—No!"

Erza: "Are just saying no because you're embarrassed?"

Natsu: "No I have never had sex before!"

Erza: "Okay you can go, Gray stay here."

Natsu left and Gray looked at me very confused.

Erza: "Gray I need you to find out who is Nashi's father."

Gray: "I believe that is obvious. Natsu is clearly Nashi's father."

Erza: "Natsu said he was never intimate with anyone. Plus, we can't jump the gun."

Gray: "SHE ATE THE FIRE!"

Erza: "She can be dragon slayer lacrima. Like Laxus."

Gray: "Her hair is pink!"

Erza: "We know other people that have pink hair. Anything else?"

Gray: "I guess you make some points."

Erza: "The only way we can prove that Natsu had a kid is if he took a test or spell."

Gray: "I—Ugh fine! We don't even know who her mother is!"

Erza: "Then you should find out who Nashi's parents are then."

Gray: "Well I guess I am going on a mission then."

Erza: "Yes you are and I want you to report back immediately."

Gray's P.O.V.

Well Erza is making me go on a mission to learn about Nashi's past. I had Juvia come with me so I wouldn't need to deal with this myself. I really don't understand why Erza sent me on this mission. She really is sending me on a mission that is almost impossible without any idea who her parents looks like. All I know that one of her parents have pink hair and brown eyes. If I want know who her parents or even what they look like. Maybe if her mother sent her to fairy tail she may have been a member. I can just show photos of members of Fairy Tail. I went looking for Nashi and everyone was still looking like she was crazy. I went over to her and noticed Natsu wasn't there.

Nashi: "Hello Uncle Gray and Aunt Juvia."

Juvia: "Hello Nashi !"

Gray: "Wait Aunt Juvia and Uncle Gray?"

Nashi: "Can—I not call you that?"

Juvia: "It's fine Nashi!"

Gray: "I don't mind, anyone...I want to show some photos if you recognized anyone just tell me."

Nashi: "Okay I can do that!"

Nashi smiled at us. Juvia handed me some photos I wanted to show Nashi. I showed the photos to Nashi. She pointed out everyone she knew in Fairy tail.

Nashi: "That's Uncle Gajeel, Aunt Levy, Natsu, Aunt Erza, Aunt Mirajane, Aunt Juvia, you, and...Mommy!"

Juvia and I looked at the person she called her mother. It was Lucy! We starred at her.

Gray: "Your mommy has blonde hair and brown eyes?"

Nashi: "Yes, she is very pretty!"

Juvia: "Rival Chan is your mother?"