prologue: 2 heartbreaking discoveries.

Toad Skywalker, a student of Beacon Academy. He is strong, smart and kind. He is friends with team STRQ. But secretly in love with Summer and Raven. Unfortunately they were dating Taiyang, so he kept those emotions bottled up. Of course he already has a girlfriend named Glynda Goodwitch.

Toad: hey Qrow. Have you seen Glynda anywhere?
Qrow: no. And I haven't seen Tai either.
Toad: I wonder where they are? I'm worried.
Qrow: me too.
Summer: you both aren't the only ones.
Toad: hey Summer, hey Raven.
Summer: I wonder where Tai could be?
Raven: if I know him, he's probably flirting with other girls.

With Tai.

Glynda: I hope nobody finds out about us Tai.
Tai: it's fine Glynda.
Glynda: good. The only reason I dated Toad is because I feel sorry for him.
Tai: so it was out of pity?
Glynda: yes. I never really loved him.

They were caught by everyone else. Including Toad.

Toad: is that the truth Glynda? You never really loved me?
Glynda: of course not Toad. You were so busy, I felt unsatisfied.
Toad: he can't satisfy you. His dick is too small.
Qrow: it's true. Believe me, I've seen it.
Tai: Qrow!
Toad: we're done Glynda. Have fun with your new fuckboy.

At this point Glynda felt guilty.

Timeskip: 6:00. PM.

Summer: that bastard. After everything we did for him. He goes around and does this?
Raven: I don't even know him anymore.
Toad: he can rot in hell for all I care.

Timeskip: the next day.

Word got out the about the infidelity caused by Tai and Glynda. The rumor spread like wildfire. They were hated by every student and by Ozpin. This caused the two of them to be expelled from beacon, this also allowed Toad to be the new member of team STRQ. Ozpin did allow Glynda to become an instructor for the academy so he invited her back much to Toad's discomfort. Overtime Toad grew closer to Summer and Raven. Both girls began falling in love with him. He confessed his feelings to them and they accepted his feelings as they felt the same way.