3: former friends turned enemies, Toad vs. Taiyang.

As Toad was training his daughters, he got a message saying Tai has challenged him to a fight to t death. Not worried about Tai, Toad grabbed his lance/ rocket launcher. Ruby and Yang however was very worried for their father's safety. Summer and Raven was also worried for their husband's safety.

Summer: I don't want you to do this Toad!
Raven: Toad please reconsider! Tai has become very dangerous in his time in prison!
Ruby: they're right dad! He could kill you!
Yang: please don't do this dad! We don't want to lose you!
????: you should listen to your daughters Toad.
Toad: I don't need to hear that from you Taiyang!
Glynda: why have you come Taiyang?
Tai: so I can get my revenge on Toad for taking Summer and Raven from me.
Toad: they stopped loving you when you cheated them and made Glynda cheat on me!
Glynda: and I still regret that Toad. I lied when I said i never loved you.
Summer: if you really loved Toad then you shouldn't have cheated on him.
Ruby: you're a disgrace Taiyang! You only cared about being the best! And look where it's got you!
Yang: you'll never be half the huntsman dad is!

This enraged Tai.

Tai: enough! I'll kill you and take Summer and Raven and make them my cum dumpsters!
Toad: you just crossed the line. Your very existence is a mathematical error, one I'm about to correct!
Yang: kill him dad.
Ruby: make him wish he was never born.
Summer: you can do it honey!
Raven: you're strong and he's weak.
Glynda: go Toad.

Tai rushed at Toad mindlessly and attacked recklessly. While Toad was just standing still waiting for his chance to strike.

Yang: heh! I know what dad is doing. He's so smart.
Ruby: that's just like dad. He's always thinking strategically.
Weiss: your dad really is amazing Ruby. He knows exactly what he's doing.
Blake: I agree. He sure is cool. I think I'm in love with him.
Yang: that's my dad Blake! Not cool!
Weiss: I agree with Blake. I too am in love with him.
Ruby: really Weiss?! My dad is too old for you two!
Blake: I don't think so. He's perfect.

Once Tai was close enough, Toad grabbed his face and knees him in the gut causing him to cough up blood. Tai is now defeated.

Yang: that was quick. He didn't even used his weapon.
Summer: I knew he could do it!
Raven: he's so wonderful.
Glynda: I'm finally free.

Tai was now arrested and sent back to prison.