2: the confrontation.

When school ended, Toad, Summer and Raven decided to go home, but not after being stopped by a curtain blonde witch.

Toad: man that class was tough!
Summer: but you pulled through honey.
Raven: she's right dear. I managed to get through my classes just fine.
????: it's not as difficult as combat class that's for sure.
Summer: oh fuck. What the hell do YOU want Glynda?
Raven: it was bad enough you cheated on Toad with our ex, now you want to be in his life? Fat chance.
Glynda: Toad, I made a mistake when I cheated on you, but will you please give me another chance?
Toad: no, I won't. Besides, I've already moved on and I'm happily married to two beautiful women.
Summer: and speaking of that miserable waste of carbon, where is that blonde fuck?
Glynda: he became a ss class criminal wanted by the atlas military. 
Summer: (sarcastically) oh there's a surprise.
Toad: Summer, honey, what did I say about your sarcasm?
Summer: oh c'mon dear! She had it coming for a long time!
Raven: I agree with Summer on this babe.
Ruby: so I guess that means you'll be going after Tai dad?
Toad: it would appear so Ruby.
Yang: it's bad enough that he committed infidelity, now he's a wanted criminal?
Toad: he just couldn't handle the pressure anymore. So he decided to go on a path of villainy.
Ruby: want us to take him down dad?
Toad: no Ruby. He's too dangerous. Let your sister deal with him. After all, she did inherit my multiple semblances.
Ruby: seriously dad. I'm not stupid.
Weiss: I have faith in your sister Ruby.
Blake: yeah. If anyone can defeat him it's Yang.
Ruby: ok fine. You win.
Toad: don't beat yourself up Ruby. You'll get another chance. Just be patient.
Ruby: alright dad.