Back in time

(Warning: This is cringe because my friend gave me an idea... I don't know what possessed me to write this but okay.... Read at your own risk.)

In a world where 80% of the population has powers, Class 1-A of UA under Hitoshi Shinsou, was against the new league of villains.
"GAH! You fucking asshole!" Growled the infamous student and number one in the sports festival, Katzuku Bakugou. He swiftly moved behind the villain and made an explosion behind him, sending him flying. His soon-to-be boyfriend, Shoshi Todoroki, came in and blew away another villain with his quirk. "KAT! YOU OKAY?!" Shoshi yelled. "I'm fine, Sushi! Let's retreat to come up with a plan!" Katzuku yelled while protecting Shoshi with a large ass explosion. "You're telling me the Katzuku Bakugou is retreating?" He sarcastically remarked.
"TODOROKI! BAKUGOU! GET BACK!" The two boys obeyed their sensei's orders and fell back. A white light blinded their vision and when they could see again they were in a classroom that looked familiar but wasn't theirs. Shinsou took a second to realise they were sent back because he regonised everybody in the room. It was them but younger. The pro heroes who had fought with them were the very ones in the room right now as young adults they were some 20 years ago. Ground Zero and Deku had checked everyone making sure no one was injured. Thankfully, they didn't need to worry about it, all they had to worry about was how to get back to their time. "Mom, Dad, we're fine, just how do we get back to our time period?" Katzuku sighed. "I don't think we'll be able to." Shinsou confessed. "The quirk that sent us back couldn't be that strong. We just have to wait until the quirk wears off." Icyhot spoke up. He crossed his arms across his chest. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Young Bakugou yelled, disturbing the silence of thinking. "SHUT UP! AND CALM DOWN!" Katzuku yelled back. This riled everyone up. Now everyone was yelling and screaming at each other. "BE QUIET!" The room went silent immediately.
"Young me, shut the fuck up or I'll kick my own ass. Young Todoroki, what do you know about the situation other than what we've discussed and Zuku, you had no right to yell." Ground Zero shouted. "Now that everyone's calm, we can sort this out, as a team." He growled, as a team. He was visibly tense. The situation wasn't doing any of them good but screaming, yelling, and blaming each other wasn't going to solve anything. Deku squeezed Katsuki's hand reassuringly to calm him. That caused Katsuki to smile. "Shinsou's class let's go outside. Aizawa's class this will be a good lesson for you." Izuku lead everyone to the training field outside. Katsuki had Shinsou's class line up according to their parents to make it evident who's child they were to the younger ones. Deku held Katsuki's hand shocking the younger Bakugou who really hadn't payed much attention to the two. "DEKU!" He tried to attack young Midoriya. His attempt failed.
Katzuku stood in between the two before anything accelerated to become worse. "Anger issues much?" Katzuku glared at him. "Get out of my way brat!" Young Bakugou growled at him. Zuku didn't stand around another second without sending an explosion in his face that forced him against the wall. "You son of a-" Zuku cut him off. "Yes, I'm your son and you're a bitch." Zuku remarked. "You brat," Bakugou tried to get up. He fell, getting giggles from Zuku. "Look who's talking." Zuku sassily walked back to his parents while flipping Young Bakugou off. "Fuck you." He yelled at the kid. That made his future son laugh. "Mom has been there and done that resulting in me." The kid smirked. The ash blond became even more mad yet decided to keep his mouth shut. "Zuku!" Izuku scolded. "Sorry Mom, he needed a lesson." He glared at his young father. "Katzuku Mitsaru Bakugou." Katsuki glared, earning a whimper from his child. "S-Sorry D-Dad." He stuttered. Deku rubbed his husband's back. "No need for the extra anger." Deku spoke soothingly. "I don't want him to be like me." Katsuki sighed.
"I know but you can't stop genetics." Izuku pulled the Pomeranian pro hero into his arms holding him loosely. They stood in the loving hug with a comforting atmosphere surrounding them. "You know I love you, right? No matter what happens I'll always love you." Deku smiled as he pulled away from Katsuki. He stared lovingly into his childhood friend's eyes. "I love you too." Those words were less foreign to Katsuki for over the years and saying them over and over again, they became more natural. After their son's birth, even more so. Young Midoriya helped Young Bakugou without any bickering while watching their older selves stand in peace while holding each other so calmly and sweetly. "Sorry Deku. None of the things I did were right." Young Bakugou's eyes teared up. "It's okay, Kacchan!" Young Midoriya smiled so cheerfully. Ground Zero, Deku, and Katzuku looked at the two and smiled. "Our work here is done." When their vision faded to black and they were back home.