"You're the extra I love."

This was based on a comment section role-play I had with jazzyloveyslime. Here you go, Pikachu!

Bakugou's POV

    Offbrand Pikachu slept in class for most of the day, no one wanted to wake him up... I couldn't blame them. He looked cute and peaceful. What? NO-! DUNCEFACE DOESN'T MATTER TO ME! I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!! Fuck he's so cute. I give up on my thoughts and blush. "Hey, Pikachu." I lightly shake him awake. "Mm.. Bak-Bakugou?" He blushed. "AWE! I SHIP IT!!!!!" Mina exclaimed. "ReEeeEeEeEEeeEe." I can't help but chuckled lightly. "Tch. Calm down, Pikachu." I begin walking out before he blocks me. By now everyone's out of the classroom. No one left. "I am cAlm!" He leans on me. "Move it, extra." I lightly push him. "Nuuuuu!" He tries to hug me. "Tch. Fine." I smirk at his adorable antics. "Yay!" He jumps onto me, wrapping he legs around my waist, I hold his back and his thighs for support, holding him there. "Pikachu..." I mumble. "Yes?" Shit, he heard me.

   I intentionally say, "You're adorable." Shit, shit, shit, shit. He blushes and stutters. "N-no!" I whisper an 'adorable' while smirking. "N-NU!" I kiss his cheek know it'll make him blush more, he's fucking adorable. He blushes. "Adorable."

"

Eek! N-No!!!" I hadn't noticed my hands had moved to his firm ass. "Sure~" I say teasingly. "P-perv." What? I chuckle and blush. "N-No..." He shifts in my arms. "Y-yes! And get your hands off my ass!" I blush a deep dark red. He's red himself.

   I immediately set him down, turning red, mumbling, "S-Sorry." I back up slowly. "Is the Katsuki Bakugou stuttering, blushing, and saying sorry because of me???" He jumps up and down with our joy on his face. I pull him close, yelling before he hits my chest. "PIKACHU!" Thump, his head is hits my chest. "Raccoon eyes better not find out about this." I kiss his cheek again. He leans in, a pair of soft lips touch mine. He kissed me on the lips... He pulled away, damn I wanted that to lasted longer... "Ahhh! I- I JUST DID THAT!" he hides his face in his palms.

    I kiss his lips, a second after breaking it. This is not the place to go further. Cute. He gets a small nosebleed. Of course, I just have to chuckle at this. He freaks out, not being able to say one real word. I just have to kiss his cheek again. "I'mma p-past out." I catch him before he falls. He nuzzles into the crook of my neck. I pick him up and carry him to the dorms, setting him onto the couch, where we cuddle. He nuzzles into me even more. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on top of his.
   He licked my neck and blew air there. I released a small moan. "You like that?" I blush. "Maybe I do..." He begins to kiss my neck. "I'm extra~" I bite my lip. "You're an extra that I love." He perks up. "Wha?" I smiled and pulled him down with a playful growl and blush. "You're an extra that I love." He blushed red. "You don't  love me, I'm a dumbie!" I hug him. We pull away after about a minute of hugging. I pull him down into kiss, earning a gasp from him.

(Heated make out session and smut ahead.)

    I slip my tongue into his mouth. I pick him up and take him to my dorm not parting the kiss. I set him down onto my bed making me on top of him. I move down to his neck, playing with the bottoms of his uniform top. "Baku-bakugou~" that sweet moan. Damn I can't hold back. I take off his uniform jacket, untie his tie, and unbutton his shirt. I move down to his nipples where I play with them biting, licking, blowing, and twisting. His beautiful moans is like music to me. I take off my shirt, and I move back to his lips, kissing him roughly. I move my hand to his pant rim to mess with his belt. I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants, not breaking the kiss. We pull away for air. I leave perfect butterfly kisses down his torso to his boxers' hem. His erect is already wet. "Someone's thristy~"

    He moans in response. I pull down his boxers, sucking on his dick as soon as it's released. "Ahh~ Katsuki~!" His moans fill the room. I bob my head faster, taking his whole length, and deepthroating him even further and further with every single thrust I do. He starts moving his hips, moving in rhythm with me. A string of saliva connects me to his dick as I pull away. "Pl-Please~ It hurts~" he begs. I flip us. He's sitting on my stomach. I pick him up slightly setting him down on my dick.

    He winces in pain and pleasure. "Don't go easy on me~ I can take it~" Denki continues to plead. "Mm~ Fine but you best behave little boy~" he begins to bounce. I let out small moans here and there while he does the same but his moans aren't quiet, he makes sure he's heard. "D-Daddy~ Harder~ Please~" I buck my hips up and down. When I've had enough of his riding I flip us back over, put his legs over my shoulder, and continue to fuck him but this time I go harder. "AHHH~ PLEASE DADDY MORE~ FASTER~ HARDER~ GIVE ME YOUR ALL~!" He screams. I hit his prostate, I can feel the warmth and every muscle around my dick as I go in and out of him. I pound into him harder, pushing him up against the bed frame, the bed banging into the wall. I show no mercy for anyone hearing us because this is my time to claim him.

    I bend down, forcing his knees up to his head, I bite down on his shoulder, leaving the perfect mark that will be there for months. I slam into him. A knot forms in my stomach. "Da-daddy, I'm gonna cum~!" He moans in my ear. "I know~ cum~ cum before I do~" Silky white fluid comes out firing onto both of our chests, and some went into his mouth.  "Cum in me please~" Denki pleaded. I cum directly into him. The sticky substance flooded his ass, covering my cock, and flooding out of his ass. I pull out and kiss him on the lips, feather light.

(Smut ending)

    A soft whimper comes from him as I lay down next to him. Nuzzling into my chest, I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close, drifting off to sleep in the process.

Ahhh! So short. Sorry, I didn't have much to go off and I was running out of ideas!!!! Next Tuesday I will most certainly have a longer oneshot ready for you guys! Love you!