(Venting Chapter and Smut warning) Scared

Not really part of the oneshots just venting, but read it if you want to. Depressed!Bakugou x Todoroki x Deku. Warning: Cutting, abuse, and signs of depression. Read at your own risk.

    Alone in my room I sat. Crying into my knees, scared of what happened back at the summer camp. I was so weak, I ended All Might's career. All he wanted to do was save me. My parents hate me for being so weak and for being gay. One for being a weak bitch. Two for constantly crying. Three for being gay. Four for getting kidnapped in the first place. Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, just twelve more, Eleven, Twelve,..... Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty, Twenty-One, and Twenty-Two. Blood dripped down my arm, rolling off, and falling onto my black sheets. "Kacchan..." Izuku spoke through the door. "What?!" I asked trying to be angry but it came out like a cry for help. "I'm coming in." NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! HE CAN'T FIND OUT! I try to hide them but I fail. He stood in shock at what he just saw. The look in his face said, 'No...'. He ran and hugged me tightly, holding me close. "Kacchan. Please. No cutting!" Todoroki came in after him. He looked worried. "Kacchan look at me." Izuku said sternly. "Tell me what's going on. We need to tell you something but we can't tell you if we don't know what's going on in your life. Please open up to me." His voice cracked. I could tell he was about to cry. "No, don't cry please." I say softly. "I don't want to lose you Kacchan. You'll regret cutting once you end up in the hospital. Please." He hugs me tighter. I hug back tightly, not wanting to let go. I whisper involuntarily, "I love you... I'm not going to die."
    I could feel his breathing lighten. When he pulled away, his face was filled with pure shock. Shoto came and sat down next to me. "Let me clean them at least." He got a bottle of peroxide and a cloth. He took the cloth and put some peroxide on it, he dampened my wounds before carefully scrubbing. I wince slightly in pain. "There, you're all done. All we have to do is wrap it." Izuku goes to get some gauze, leaving Shoto and I together alone. "Are you okay?" He asked out of the blue. "Yeah.... I think. Now that you two are here." I softly fake smile. He shook his head in disbelief. "You're lying." Shit. He noticed. He leant in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but I kissed back. Izuku came in with the gauze so we pulled away. He chuckled. "Damn, got a taste before I did." Why do I love these two? "Let's wrap your arm." He took the gauze and carefully went around my arm with it, over and over again. He tightened it, deserving a light whimper of pain from me. I had to pairs of arms around my chest and two faces in both crooks of my neck. "I love you." Shoto and Izuku mumbled. "I love you, too." I mutter back.

Morning (Smut ahead)

    I woke up wrapped up between two bodies who gently had their arms laying on my waist. I smile gently and try removing their arms without waking them up. I failed. "Mmm. Kacchan?" Izuku mumbled. His eyes tiredly opening. "Go back to sleep." I whisper. "Nu~" He purred. Oh fuck. "Izuku, not now, hun." I heard Shoto say as he slowly woke up. "What time is it?" He groggily asked. "6:30." I answer. "We don't have school today." Izuku had wrapped his arms around my neck. "You horny slut." Was all I had to say. "That would be me~" Red immediately appeared on my face. "Cute. But he's extremely needy so if we don't take care of him-" I cut him off. "I'll do it." I was beet red but willing. I felt a pair of warm soft lips on mine. It was Shoto. I gasp lightly. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our saliva mixing in the fight for dominance, tongues swirling in our mouths, and flavor coming alive. I moan lightly. My pants got tighter. I begin to grind against his crotch as he pulls away letting me whimper. Izuku comes and starts kissing me, Shoto is on my chest kissing and making marks. I bite Izuku's lip for entry, he allows it. I explore his mouth but before I can he begins a battle of dominance. Our tongues swirl and push, our saliva mixes, and flavor makes our mouths water with wanting more.

    I arch my back as Shoto bites my nipple. Izuku pulls away and pulls down my pants to start sucking. I groan. Shoto comes back up to my neck and searches for my sweet spot. "Sh-shoto~ Iz-Izuku~ mmmnngggm~!" Izuku bobs his head up and down taking me in fully. Shoto gets under me, aligning me with him as he sets me down. It's so painful but it feels so good. "Shoto~ Faster~" Lust has taken me over. He thrusts into me, harder, faster, and more aggressively by the second. Deku gets on top of be and starts bouncing. "Ahhhh~!" I moan, Deku does too. Shoto bites my shoulder as he continues thrusting. I begin to pant. All of us worn out.

Noon (Smut ending)

    I fell off and landed onto the bed in between the two. "That felt so fucking good." The two snuggled against me. "That was fun~ Thanks Kacchan~" Deku nuzzled into me. "No problem, Izu." I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.