The Prince?!?!

The boy saw him trough the door and smiled. Merlin blushed a deep red. He got cot staring at a stranger. The stranger wiped away some sweat away and put on a shirt. He then came over to were Merlin was standing.

"Can I help you?" the boy said with a smile

"I...I am looking for Gaius." Merlin managed to spit out 

"Than fallow me." he started to walk off. Merlin close behind

"So what is your name." the stranger asked

"M...Merlin, and yours?" Said, Merlin

"I am Arthur... Pendragon," he stated

Merlin stopped and asked "A...As in the p...prince, of Camelot?"

"Yes that is me, bot you can just call me Arthur. Except around my father." Arther stated.

"Ok, so how much further to Gaius?" Merlin asked

"Not much further, so why did you come to Camelot?" Arthur asked

"Well... you see... It is against my village law to well... l...Like other b...boys and it isn't here so... my mom sent me." Merlin stuttered

" Well, I hope not because I would be in deep trouble if it was," Arthur says trying to lighten the mood which seems to work because Merlin laughs a little. Arthur's heart seemed to pound right out of his chest. 

"Here we are, at Gaius's, how... about I come and say hello," Arthur said not wanting to leave Merlin quite yet.

"Yes, that would be nice," Merlin said smiling

Arthur knocks on the door and the door slowly opens. "Arthur my boy nice to see you." said an old man with the biggest smile. Then he turned to Merlin and asked, "who is this?"

"I'm Merlin." the warlock said quite shyly. He slightly shifted behind Arthur.

"Merlin, my boy, It is a pleasure to meet you, I'm Gaius, your mouther tould me ALL about you." 

Merlin knew that this man knew all about his secrets and could easily get him killed so he shyly replied, "It's nice to meet you too." 

"Well, I best be going," said Arthur sadly. Then he had an idea. He turned to Merlin and asked "I have nothing going on tomorrow, can I show you around?

Merlin looked at him with the biggest smile and answered, "I would love that!"

Arthur walks back to his room with the biggest grin ever. When he got back to his chamber he plopped on his bed and giggled to himself. 

Hey, peoples hope you enjoyed. Whenever I have time I will write the next chapter! See you soon.