No, he is with your son

Once they had entered Arthur's room, Arthur kissed Merlin leading them to the bed. Merlin just took Arthur's shirt off when... There was a knock on the door. Arthur quickly put his shirt back on and motioned for Merlin to stand up. Arthur opened the door with annoyance which melted into a terrified look "Hello father." he said trying to show no sign of what he was about to do

"Who is this boy?" Uther questioned pointing to Merlin. 

"Th...This is merlin," Arthur then Motined to Merlin who took a small bow. "He is the boy staying with Gaius."Merlin slightly shifted behind Arthur.

"We need to talk in privet!" Uther demanded 

"Merlin can you please wait outside," Arthur said smiling. Merlin quickly made his way past Uther. He lent on a wall for 3 or 4 minutes till Uther came out. Uther nodded his head and smiled at Merlin. As soon as Uther was out of sight Merlin felt a hand on his wrist. Arthur pulled him back into his chambers. 

"What was that about?" Merlin asked puzzled 

"Nothing important," Arthur said smiling at Merlin. Then once again Arthur kissed Merlin but instead, they sat and talked for hours.

A few minutes before

    There was a sudden knock on the old Fergusons door. He slowly got up to answer. When he saw who it was he had very mixed emotions happy, angry, relieved and some other that he could not point out. 

"Hello Gaius, is the boy here?" came the voice of a man Gaius know very well.

"No, he is with your son. Why have you come? You said that you would never come back unless..." Gaius said uncomfortably. 

"I know what I said! It is just... I figured I should at least know who he is and if he is like you? If so would he be a threat?

"One, Uther I would never bring someone hear if they were a threat and two... No, he is not like me!"

"I know you would never endanger Camelot or...  me?" the king asked hopefully. 

Gaius smiled remembering how fragile the king was when it came to him and answered in the softest voice he could, "No, I wouldn't."

The king smiled and said, "I should go and talk to Arthur."

"Be careful I am not planning on seeing Merlin tonight." the Ferguson chuckled.

The king looked at him in amazement "but they only just meant a few days ago!"

"Wasn't it the same with us?" Gaius said shily 

"I guess it was," said Uther "I will see you later, Gaius."

"See you then!" said Gaius 

Back with Merlin and Arthur

The mood was totally ruined so they sat there talking about little things." What is your favorite color? Why did you come to Camelot? What is your village like? What was your family like?" Arthur asked 

"well um... I like gold. I already told you why I came, It was unsafe for me in my village but it was beautiful. There were trees surrounding the two sides. I loved walking through them with my friend William." Merlin said smiling

"William, who is he?" Arthur said with the slight hit of jealousy in his voice.

"He was a good friend... really my only friend other than my mother," Merlin said sadly

"Oh, Ok tell me about your mom," Arthur said trying to make Merlin happy again but not wanting to talk about another guy.

  Which worked Merlin smiled and continued talking they talked for the rest of the night. Mostly Arthur asking Merlin questions but Merlin did find out a lot about Arthur like Arthur's favorite color was red. Merlin fell asleep a little before one. Arthur carefully moved the covers over Merlin. Than laid next to him. Arthur fell asleep holding Merlin.

Ha, you thought they were going to do it, but Uther ruined it. Hey guys, when I have time I will write the next chapter. If you find spelling mistakes plz tell me. Hope you enjoyed it, see you soon!