Getting Woke Up by my oldest Sister Kathy

It's 5:50 AM and I am in bed dreaming about This boy whom I have a huge crush on for about my whole life and his name is Hero and he's a Sophomore and I'm a Sophomore too he's one year older then me because I'm 16 and he's 17 years old.

Then out of nowhere I felt something or someone jumped on top of me on my bed and woke me up......It's took me a few minutes to adjust my eyes to the bright ceiling light that had been turned on then finally I see the figure that had annoyingly interrupted my peaceful dream and......(Drumroll) it's my sister Katherine (Kathy) whom is very protective of me just like my mother.

I then hear Kathy says "Josephine wake up Spring Break is over and you need to get up take a shower and stash your clothes on because we need to go to school.....come on you don't want to be late and not get to turn in your homeworks from your classes in time do you"

I then Jump out of bed open up my door of my closet and take out a ordinary red shirt out then went to my drawer and took out a ordinary pink underwear and a white bra plus blue ripped Jean's and rush to the bathroom that me and Kathy shared and set my clothes on the counter then step in to the shower.

Then I step out of the shower wrap my towel around my body and walk into my room with my clothes and got ready grab my backpack and my Samsung Galaxy A10e phone and my bluetooth headphones and put on my tennis shoes then I run outside into my best...

Then I step out of the shower wrap my towel around my body and walk into my room with my clothes and got ready grab my backpack and my Samsung Galaxy A10e phone and my bluetooth headphones and put on my tennis shoes then I run outside into my best friend Khadijah's SUV car and sat in the front seat and my other best friend Inanna gave me 2 pieces of her Juicy Fruit and Pia gave me her hair tie so I could tie my long hair into a ponytail.