The Proposal/Sleeping on The Beach

12 days later

Josephine's POV

It's been about 12 days since me and Hero had arrived to the cabin, On the 5th day the Governor ordered everybody to go into Lockdown and stay into your homes which some peoples like me and Hero didn't quite made it to our homes so we stay in the cabin......oh and I kept trying to call and leave messages for my parent and my sister Kathy but they haven't answered unfortunately.

Right now I had just tooken off my  clothes that are dirty from me and Hero rolling in the mud and dirt yesterday and toss the clothes in the basket then stepped in the shower and started scrubbing my brand new body wash that Hero got me 2 days before the lockdown which was Japanese Japanese Cherry Blossoms body wash then I scrub my scalp with Apple shampoo + Conditioner.

Then I stepped out of the shower wrapped the towel around my body and then I see a trail of red flower pedals so I open the bathroom door and walked out and see the trail leading to the back glass sliding door so I rush to the bedroom and I put on a flower dress and rush back to the bathroom and put deodorant and spray perfume and brush my long blonde hair then I put on flip flops and then follow the red flowers trail out to the beach.

Then in the distance I see a blazing fire and Hero on a blanket next to the fire and a basket next to him..... as I get close to Hero he turned his head, he look at me and says "So I am guessing you read the letter and saw the red flower petals.....I am glad you came out here to keep me company"

Wait wait, there's a letter I didn't see one gosh I wish I knew he made me one cause now it's too late.....I do want to know what it's said "Hero what letter.....I didn't see the letter Hero" then he tells me "The letter I wrote for which was on the counter next to your accessories in the bathroom.....it's wasn't really important anyway" then Hero tells me "Josephine Langford uh......um......can......will you be my girlfriend Jo I mean really really for real"

Oh my gosh I can't believe it Hero wants me to be his actual for real girlfriend.....I don't know what to say.....I mean I should be happy but I just can't believe that the bad boy Hero Beauregard Falker Fiennes Tiffin  just asked me to be his girlfriend but you know what I don't care anymore about that.....I am old enough to make my own decisions so I am going to listen to my heart.

I started squealing and crying happily "YES.......YES.......YES.....HERO......YES......A million times yet......of course I'll be your girlfriend" Then Hero immediately stand up and I jumped in his arms and my legs wrapped around his waist and my lips touching his lips and our tongues found each other. After we've made out me and Hero wrapped up together in the blanket and started cuddling.

Then Hero dragged the basket closer to us and he took out a grape and started feeding me and then I grab a grape and started feeding him......after we've finished the foods I laid my head on Hero's neck which was laying on a white pillow and I immediately fell asleep.