The Most Saddest News I've never thought I can Possibly Hear

I've been staring at this beautiful soft tan with blonde hair and light blue grey eyes for a hour now I didn't even know she was awake until my eyes traced hers and the minute I saw her looking at me I started feeling a blush formed on my face and then I immediately look at my phone that was in my right hand.

Then Josephine sat up and started adjusting herself then I tell Jo "Hey Beautiful how did you sleep......sorry I was looking at you I just couldn't pretend you weren't on my lap.....you are just a pure innocent beautiful baby while you sleep and I just had to watch every single movement that you do while you asleep".

She then got up and walk to the bed and started searching through the bag looking for clothes that I've had bought for her then finally she found a red/black and a little bit of white glitter shirt and black leather skirt and a red lace bra and underwear then ran to the bathroom set her clothes on the counter then got into the shower.

While Jo was taking a shower I decided to scroll onto Facebook and see many posts about "Coroavirus Outbreak started in Wuhan, China and spreaded across the world, keep distance from people.....avoid places that has 10 or more peoples and wash hands with soap and use plenty of sanitizer if you cough or sneeze cover your nose or mouth with your elbows" Oh crap what am I going to do when we run out of toilet papers and foods.....and how am I going to tell Jo this.

I then hear my phone ringing so I look at the name of the dialer and its my mom I click answer "Hero.....baby its about your sister Mia and your dad George were both tested positive for the coroavirus but with your dad being over the age of 40 years old he had passed away due to him having cancer and he's was too weak"

I immediately got off the couch threw my phone at the wall and pretty sure its smash and I grab onto the door handled of the bathroom door and I see Jo completely naked then she wrapped her whole body into the towel and she started yelling "HERO BEAUREGARD FALKNER FIENNES TIFFIIN GET OUT.....GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE NOW"  then she push me into the hallway shut and lock the door......I can't believed it.....my.....my.....father is.....is dead.

I sat down in front of the door and was silently crying then Jo lean down on her knees and she look at me and i tells her "I'm sorry Jo I am sorry I walked into the bathroom Jo I'm sorry but I needed to tell you something that is terrifying and scary and sad news"

I looked at Jo for a split second and i could tell she was wondering about what the news is then out of nowhere she hugged me and I she then tells me "What is wrong Hero......what's going on that making you cried" then I tells Jo "Its......apparently their is a flu that pandemic and started in Wuhan, China and is spreading all over the world its called The Coroavirus and for people 40 and over or if you have cancer or respiratory issues you could get it anyway I just got a called from my mom that my younger sister is sick and was tested positive for it and my dad......he.......in......the...... Hos......pital and he's also was tested positive for it and......he......well he..... died".

Hey guys....it me the author sorry if these recent two chapters are about a situation that's happening in the real world but I just wanted them to be experiencing what we are experiencing so yea.....anyway stay tuned for more chapters soon OK.....I'll try to keep posting chapters as soon as I can.....I promise.😊