Chapter(F O U R T Y F I V E)

Jimin's P.O.V

"So are you going to explain to me as to what the hell was all that back there?", Eun asked, sounding more freaked out than I thought he would be. I sighed taking a seat on my bed. I patted the space next to me for him to sit down, he did so and waited for me to talk.

"What exactly do you want me to explain?"

"Oh I don't know let me think...how about the crying woman begging for help downstairs?!", he said, as his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I told you he's handling business. I tried to warn you, but you didn't want to listen", I snorted, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't know you meant-what type of business is this?! What does he do for a living?!", he questioned, freaking out more. I sighed, resting my hands on his shoulders to calm his nerves.

"Don't worry about it unless you want to get involved and believe me when I tell you, you do not", I glared, wanting to show that this was no joke.

He scooted back from me. "Trust me I believe you", he said, giving me strange glances.

"Why are glancing at me like that? You're not scared of me are you?"

"Uhm, maybe a bit. Do you help him with his...business?"

I groaned, scooting closer to him, but he scooted farther back. "No I don't. Sometimes he wants me to attend him, but I don't like to because it's boring and sorta sad to watch", I admitted.

"Are you not afraid of him? Not even a little bit?"

"Nope, he's been doing this for years so I've grown used to it", I let out bitterly.

"Do you hate him for what he does?", he asked, scooting a bit closer to me. I lowered my head and focused on my feet.

"No, I don't hate him..."

"Oh really? It sure seems like you do"

"I don't hate him, I'm angry at him"

"How come?"

I sighed, "For the past 17 years, my father and I have never connected because of his work"

"Why is that?"

"He puts his business before everything because the one thing he loves most in the world is money. So instead of spending quality time with me he would buy me something expensive"

"Is that so bad?"

"Yes! I mean at first I was fine with it, but later on I came to realize that him and I have never bonded, not once"

"Have you tried bonding with him?"

"Many times, but he either found an excuse or took me out with him to handle a business issue, basically what you saw downstairs"

"You should tell your father instead of posing as if you hate him"

"There's no point when all he's going to do is dismiss the topic and buy me another car or something. His motto is 'business first everything else later'. At this point, I've come to the conclusion that I'll never have a real relationship with my father", I grumbled.

"Wow, who would've guessed that Park Jimin hates being wealthy. I mean I wouldn't mind getting another car... hey if your father decides to buy you more cars you don't want, remember I'm right here waiting", he said, lightening up the mood.